Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hyipinvestigator - hyipinvestigator.com

I Am Not Admin

Hello and welcome to hyipinvestigator.com. During this year, we saw that the industry was going deep down. Quality of programs became really low one after another, and programs became lasting for a shorter and shorter period of time. Of course, the collapse of the big programs affected this industry very hard, and all these added up to a financial crisis in this industry, and made this industry what it is today. But with hyipinvestigator.com, we hope to improve this situation, by offering a secure way to earn profits, and we are sure that with your support, we can achieve this goal.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

1 year plan 10% daily for 365 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 2.10

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 4.10

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

750% after 48 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $500 - $1,000 650.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 700.00

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 750.00

Calculate your profit >>

1200% after 72 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1,000 - $5,000 1000.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 1100.00

Plan 3 $50,001 and more 1200.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

well, this site just running for one days :D, and i think still there is chance to be a earlybird member here, but the plan they offered here is quite high, and also unstable for this site, and the script they used is bad script, it is just like many other HYIP site used before. and i have error when access Rate Us Page

This program offers both short term as well as long term plans at the same time, but we should consider it a risky short term program, though there is long term plan available for a term of one year, I think this is quite impossible returns to get 650% in just 48 hours.

One of the best program is here where we can get fixed basis income. I think we have to move onto their 365 days plan because there we can get profitable 2.1% daily bonus for just an investment of $1. Except this others plan are too risky. If they pay our bonus then we can use networking scheme by which we can get very common 5% commission on each deposit of our downlines.

same like yesterday, i cannot access the rate us page, i wonder what happen with that rate us page, i see all HYIP monitors to know about this site and find out that monitors who listed this program still listed them as waiting program, well i will give some updates tommorow if something change of their status

Their long term plan looks very sustainable, but then on the other hand their 48/72 hours plans have very high ROI and are very dangerous looking choices. But as stated before, their rating page doesn't work, and that is a little off putting at least for me. But if the monitors have listed this one as waiting off-site, then it could be better to go with some other hyip with more reasonable ROI for the short term plans.

another total and outright scam program, with unreasonable and unreachable roi, even if the owner of the program steal is country money to pay, he or she can not maintain the roi they offering inhere.i will just advice we should skip this one.

This program is out to scam and these are my reasons: It is using a confirmed scam script; Its very low minimum deposit and seemingly sustainable rates are on purpose to make it very convenient for people to invest- which they quickly lock-in; All transactions are handled through Liberty Reserve, which gives no room for transaction disputes. People, please ignore this program!!

This program looks like a scam to me at this stage of ten days online, even the ratings page has been removed, I got MySQL error on trying to locate the ratings page and they have all the plans with unsustainable ROI, that in my view, it would have never paid anyone, but still opened for deposits, beware of this scam hyip, guys.