Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

game4fund - game4fund.com

I Am NOt Admin

Dear users, Welcome to Game4Fund.Com Investment Company! If you are looking for an additional regular income, then you found it. Work with us and earn an income. You only need to invest a certain amount of money under a certain percentage, and a week later you already feel the taste of profit. Your money will grow in the currency market (Forex). Our experts have many years of studying the market and around 2-3 years of successful trading on it. Therefore, we suggest that you earn, where you'll take minimal participation.

Your money will grow with each passing day. The system is the same as in the banks, but the percentage is much higher. This, of course, it is advantageous for us as we get a small percentage of your money, well most of you will pay. Your investment will bring you profit.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

400% After 4 Minute - WITHDRAW anytime and INSTANTLY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $4-$4,000 400.00

Calculate your profit >>

4400% After 4 Hour - WITHDRAW anytime and INSTANTLY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 2 $24-$4,000 4,400.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

This minutely program has been running for one day now, surprisingly this one has paying status on monitors too, I don't think this program will pay any investor, the reason is simple, these kind of high returns in such a short period are highly impossible.

This site has started just 2 days ago - but their growing level is much better than any other site. I really doubt of their stability because it may stay here to cheat out fund. As they have minute and hour basis high level return so our profit level is zero. We can not trust them for a while. Can you imagine that someone can give us so big amount like 4400% after 4 hrs. Probably they just marked as paid without pay any single cent.

@antthenait: i think since they offered the big rates many member trying to bet here and also the payout here is instantly so that is why this site still growing, but the rate they offered is actually not unreasonable, and just looking from the site name, i am sure admin put investors money in betting, if not it must be pure ponzi scheme

Game4fund,is not worth to try atall from my own opinion because any minute and hourly program is a risky thing for me to try ...because I have been cheat by so many houly program for the past one week and my current statistic with hyip shows me loss in terms of hyip investment,so I beter skip this one.

@Trickster, I would like to inform you that I told here that thy are growing because their short term plan is running successfully. We know that hourly plans are too risky and they may not able to continue their site for new months but their paying status tells us they just perfect on-time. Please follow their last record.

. But if their forum connection can work then we should get more proof.

400% after 4 minutes? 4400% after 4 hours? Really? This sounds very extremely unreasonable, but all the monitors on site are assigning this one as paying (with even some withdrawals done, not just no investment)? I have very hard time believing this...

well, so far i see this progmram listed in 17 hyip monitors for now, and i see this program paid the member well. most of them(monitors) put this program in their paid listing :D, even the script that they have is poor, they are doing good for now, i hope it could be maintain for long time,and one thing, this program already online for 9 days :D

very crazy return inhere,i can believe this.this thread should be short down, so as not to make newbie to fall victim of the program, all i can say is the program is total scam i will advice all newbie to stay away from this one. i cant even find any monitors with them, i guess that show the program is a scam.

i cant even find any monitors with them, i guess that show the program is a scam.

Just because you fail to click the "Ratings" button in the top bar, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are meny monitors on-site, reporting this one as paying. Although it does seem that most have received last PO on 11th Mar, with few getting it 15th Mar.

well, this program is a clear scam, no matter those paid monitors give active status for this one, we should also check on reliable monitors where we can get this one with problem status, if you ask me these kind of scam sites do not get listed on reliable monitors at all, it's been opened, running for nine days but doesn't pay.