Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldReserves- gold-reserves.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Welcome to the Gold Reserves! We are group of experienced financial market analysts, who achieved the great success in financial trading with the largest markets in the world. We found some strategies, wich help us to get the hieghest profit with minimum spent. Nevertheless, it was expensive to discover the best ways for highest profit. All of us are people and we made mistakes before founding this strateges. This circumstance gived bad effect on our budget. That's why this project started. Our goals are to rise up our budget up to 1.000.000 USD using your investemnts and to give you maximum to help you to achieve your true financial freedom. Join us and we will do all other work for you.

Investment Plans:

Slide1_thumb.png

Slide2_thumb.png

Slide3_thumb.png

*Accepts LR and PM

*5% referral commission

https://gold-reserves.com/?ref=valexer

The appearance of this site looks little different than other short term hyips but its too early to invest funds here, some sites are even going scam without completing 1 day term.Lets hope this site sustains for a week or two and proves itself.

latest news update from the program as on 8th March regarding the wishes to women on International women's day !

International Women Day

We want to congratulate all women with this wonderful holiday! Dear women, we would like you to wish happines, helth, love and all the best!!

Mar-8-2012 08:57:26 AM

25% for one day is quite high here, and also unstable for this site itself, i just hope that this program will stay longer, since this program also have SSL and DDOS protection installed in the site and the design also the script they used is good and licensed one, for me Ref commision is good enough

I don't think the daily ROI offered here is 125% for small amounts, like $10, it will be for higher amounts and for small amounts it might start with 5% daily, just like we see this thing in every short term program, current status is waiting.

Very good looking site but their design has no glowing shine. Because design is picture based on picture. They need to chnage their design and bring some unique model. Though we can see their plan is stating with 125% but we've to remember that those scheme can be apply for high end deposit amount, where our daily profit will be natural on short term method. As all plans are staring with $10 so there will be no chance of getting step jump.

The activity of the site is quite good because they just made some community connection like hyip proof forum and monitors. They are paying now the talk gold news tells us that some members could able to get their payouts. But only the bad news is they didn't add any good monitors yet - by which we can assign their quality.

gold-reserves huh? i can bet noting is been reserve inhere,the program is just out there to scam investors. i really dont know what to say about this one cause the program is not attractive at all.all i can say is for all to just ignore the program and wish for better program too come on.

This program obviously is a scam now, it has stopped to pay around six days ago, that's why the latest payment available around was of 10th March, monitors listing this program moved the status to scam, so it's time to be cautious and not to deposit any more to this scam site that's online till now.

Every program these days coming up with SSL security feature, but just with an intention to fast turn to scam and lure it's investors, the ratings page in this short term program has monitors hidden from showing the original status of the program, but we can check and find out directly on monitors that its a scam now.