Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money-forward - money-forward.com

I Am Not Admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

money-forward.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

120% after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% after 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

230% after 30 days

Plan 1 $1,000 - $10,000 230.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

This is known as a cheap script of a hyip, there is no ratings page, and I don't think this program is worth giving a try, minimum asked for investing is quite high for this program, a $10 and even the waiting period is so long at least one week, better not to risk funds in these kind of programs.

This is known as a cheap script of a hyip, there is no ratings page, and I don't think this program is worth giving a try, minimum asked for investing is quite high for this program, a $10 and even the waiting period is so long at least one week, better not to risk funds in these kind of programs.

it is free script my friend archu , I agree with you . this site is not good at all and the investments here are very danger . it is 100%100 scam , just opened to scam the investors , but I do not think that any one will invest here . if any one will invest here , I think he will lose his money .

Around ten monitors started to list this one, and currently having waiting status for this program, it's been living for one day now, by next few hours we will be coming to know the original status of the program, hopefully, it doesn't make selective payments to monitors only to have fake status of paying.

• 2 weeks later...

wow! this is very nice program, i like the script of the one and i believe the Roi offered can be sustainable for long but that depend on the admin of the program if the admin want to keep the program for long.though am wanting for the program to have proof of payment before i can invest in here, but still one has to want 7 dayz before one can see any thing like proof of payment inhere.

Be it the program Monitored and then have a PAYING status or not, investing at this is/will totally be a very bad idea, even no matter how confident you are! Script used is very cheap hence admin not serious. Can you really wait for 7 days inorder to earn a profit from this doubtful program? I just really wouldn't. It'll be one's choice to risk at this program.

I just have checked the current status of the program on AllHyipMonitors and have found it as paying, sometimes sites with cheap design or script will pay quite active than anyone expected, and this one has somewhat long waiting period to get paid, like weekly, bi weekly and monthly plans.

Sure having cheap script doesn't 100% prove the site to be a scam, but it's not giving very good impression if it. For this one it seems that they actually are paying, with latest payment received by monitor on 15th March. But they do offer quite high ROI, so I wonder how long can they keep up. Personally I wouldn't like to put my money into this kind of program though.

Best possible problem with classic site. Probably this site may used same template of a site from India which I followed some time before. Plans are quite high than any normal thread but can be possible because 20% after 7 days mean just below 3% per day. So we can use their problem with little bit confidence. Many members can use their program because they need only $10 of LR for get start.