Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

miami-funds - miami-funds.com

I Am Not Admin

MF invests the majority of her funds in Oil and gas through various platforms to ensure stability, security and profitability.

Along with this is an array of online investments such as Forex, which backup funds to ensure safe and prosperous investments. We welcome you and hope that you enjoy our Investment Opportunity.

Of course, we will guarantee profitability rates to anyone interested in taking part in the Fund as an investor. We can promise you professionalism, hard work, good profit and honesty.

Please choose a Plan

STARTER PLAN A

1.5% Daily For 100 days $10 - $20,000 (Principal returned)

PROFESSIONAL PLAN B

102.5% after 1day $201 - $20,000

SILVER PLAN C

53% Daily for 2 days $250 - $20,000

DIAMOND PLAN D

200% after 2days $300 - $20,000

GOLD PLAN E

300% after 2 days $350 - $20,00

JOIN NOW

hmm... this program is just launched 1 days back its life time is only one day but not bad the monitors have being added to the program and showing the status as waiting so i think lets wait for the program to be in watch some days and the script is also not attractive . but the returns are fine here .

I think this is a good site to invest. I can see that their plans are very sustainable. They also have added some monitors. To be specific they have 3 monitors as of now and all are in the waiting status. I think it is understandable as of now because this is only their first day. Maybe they will hit paying status tomorrow. I will keep an eye on this one.

There is not much monitors listing this program, also a very few monitors that listed this one have waiting status currently given for thsi program, looks like a new program just launched today, though it has long term plans in offer, I don't think this will look stable like a long term program.

Really very smart looking site, and we can see their dedicated server and protected data management. We can use their Plan-A where wee need only $10 for get start then our daily profit will be 1.5%. But their maturity time '100 days' is little bit high; though it's very good for any senior investor because they expect some long term fixed return. We need some plan from them like 7-10 days promo with 1%+ daily RoI.

well only two plan is reasonable inhere, any other plan is just a scam,i wonder where they wanna get the 200% they promise to pay back in three day huh? only the first and second plan is reasonable and can be reachable,but i dont see this program' staying around for long anyway.

I followed that this site is running over couple of days and we can see some monitors at home page screen who just made them legit. We also can get more monitors at rating section and followed that all of them have been added paid stamp because their last payout was yesterday. So we can stay here for next 7 days at least. Hope that we should never lose now.

i bet if the program ever pay.' i doubt it big time, i wonder where they wanna get the kinda of roi of 12% in one day ,this program will never survive a week that, i' am' pretty sure about, even the design is too cheap for mine liken.' i guess that why i never like the program immediately i saw it.

While the site does indeed look very bad, their rates beside two plans are very sustainable. They might even be too low for some investors, considering the long 100 day term the have associated it with. But the principal is returned upon maturation of the investment, so all in all the ROI is very nice. Multiple monitors do report this one as paying, and even very recently, so I guess this one is a possible option for investment. However I also don' like the outlook of the site, nor the fact that their SSL cannot be certified correctly - it's quite off putting.

These plans can bring us a total of 150% in a total period of hundred days, except the plan 1 the rest of all have short term, so we should consider it a short term program with higher amounts set as minimum to invest, the last plan is quite risky as it is offering triple on investment in just two days, current status is paying for ten days.

i think the design and script they have here is quite good, it looks unique. one thing that make me think is DDOS and SSL it could be good if admin have it, but i find out that they don't have it, and the rate here are short term and longe term investment, so i think it is good to stick with the long term investment that is more stable

This program has been paying for more than two weeks now, which is not a wonder for me, since only the first plan is affordable in here that have 1.5% daily ROI which is quite sustainable, I don't think this program will ever have issues with the payment system in near future.

1.5% daily for 100 days means that the total return will be 150% after 100 days and it is reasonable plan in my opinion . there is another plan 102.5% after 1 day , it is short term with low ROI . but according to alot of the monitors which rating the site I can say that this hyip site is good for the investments .

I really have doubt about their stability because still we can not any good security system, include with the site. I told you because recently we saw that many hack attempt with many sites. After that all admins need to close their site. We have to remember that good paying, natural plan, paid stamp can not make any site elite - where an elite site has better technology with complete program.