Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paradiseprofit - paradiseprofit.net

I Am Not Admin

Welcome to ParadiseProfit.net

Paradise Profit foremost pursues a next-to-the-client philosophy in all activities so to always guarantee the maximum benefit for clients and partners. We offer investment solutions in the areas of Forex Trading Business, Forex Asset Management, Forex Technology as well as Forex Consulting and are actively building a global network. The offer spans a wide spectrum of services, such as Trading, Advisory and Asset Managment. Our credo is sustainable and goal-oriented growth for our clients and our company. You cannot and want not master your investment decisions on your own and are looking for a professional, independent and competent partner? You have this partner in Paradise Profit. Our independence from banks and insurance companies offers ideal prerequisites for you in terms of a customer-oriented mentality and actions. This means for you: We do not have any interest in superficially selling a certain product to you. We work with full commitment on realizing your goals in the optimal way.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

104% After 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $250 104.00

Calculate your profit >>

114% After 3 days

Plan 1 $1 - $1,000 114.00

Calculate your profit >>

132% After 1 week

Plan 1 $10 - $2,500 132.00

Calculate your profit >>

150% After 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 150.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

Fianlly, there is few monitors added in their ratings page, but the current status is still waiting, of course it is just started today, that is on 7th March 2012, this program could collect more than $400 within few hours after launch, but there is yet nothing paid out from the program, so let's wait for the status to be updated.

The design of the site is little good for bring some quality members but they need to improve their server quality as they won't have any good security. I think admin should bring some stable and natural plan for us. Because plans of their site is little bit risky for us though every hyip mean risk. But risk factors are low or high. I think their last plan is too risky for any because 50% of total return after 15 days mean very high enough. We only can take their first plans where RoI is 4% but we can get result after a single day.

well, this program already running for 3 days :D, and so far they are still paid as i see thier status in allhyip monitors, for me ROI rate is quite high but i think they can sustain for little long time, and also the minimum deposit is low, that i am sure many investor will attract to invest here, because it is only $1

The program is just new online and the monitor with them is still on waiting status,waiting for the update is the only option as for me in here,their plans are all sustainable and the minimum spent amount is affordable and can also be a low risk in term of lossing your investment the risk can be bearable

My associates already used a plan of 150% after 15 days. So we may get better result after some days later, because they are running over 9 days. But we have to remember that me must need to follow the step, so won't try to jump from any 2 steps else treat as disqualification. Poor news is their paying record is too bad only 12% of their total fund. Hope that admin should increase the level to 40 - 50%.

i guess it because the program hasn't reach a 'circle of 24hours that is why i can find any notable monitors with them.i will be investing here once 'i get a proof of payment.hit and run will be a very good strategy to be apply in here,' now that the program' is still very new.

This is really a good news that the site is running successfully over a week and going to complete another successful week - as they are in day 11. I wish that everyone should get better profit from the authority. But unfortunately their total payouts value is too low than their total deposit collection. I think admin may stopped paying, Finally too bad news is all monitors made them scam by gave not paid stamp. I think they may close their site now and then - so we need to stay away from this site.

There is phone support feature coming soon as mentioned on their program, 4% daily is definitely an unsustainable ROI, to sustain this longer as in this program, that has been running for eleven days, but unfortunately this one is a scam now, not paid status given everywhere as no payment since a week now.