Withdrawl: daily

Plan Exclusive:

Min: 25000 - 50000 Dollar

Storage Time: 240 Days (Business Days)

Daily Profit Rate 1.3%

Principal Return yes

Withdrawl: daily

JOIN NOW

Investment plans are quite sustainable here and the template is also quite catchy and unique.It may survive for a very long period but i feel getting in before knowing the reliability of this site will not be fair.We need to wait for reviews from expert hyip bloggers.

sustainable ROI plan and also have a professional and unique script, i think this site will stay longer, 1% per day is good enough and based on my calculations i see that we get about 90% profit from our investment in 90 days :D, but so far i don't find any HYIP monitors that listed this program in their listing :D

I like this site. i have been keeping an eye on this site last night, I like their design. I think it is unique. The plans are very sustainable and profitable at the same time. I am just waiting for admin to add monitors to this site and after that, I guess i have to try this one out.

Yeah the Roi of the program is looking sustainable one and i like the script of the program too . 1% daily for the period of 90 days is really good and in my sense we will be in good profit of 90% on our investment . Good to see the online live support too . i like this program and i am likely to invest here

1% daily for 90 days = 190% total return . for my opinion I see that this long term plan is very profitable . add to that that the site has strong SSL and ddos protections which means that we can invest here without worries until now . the only problem here is that I could not find any monitors , I think the admin of this site must add some monitors to get more investors .

This program looks nice and worth give a try, they have got good features like online support, phone support, also we can follow them on FaceBook for discussion on various things related to the program with fellow investors, can follow them on Twitter for news updates, ROI offered is low and stable.

The script of this website here is actually nice and fine. RoI and minimum is OK as well, but we have to count on how long we will reach the BEP, because RoI is only so little

no my friend , the ROI is not little at all , check the plans again , the first plan gives you 1% daily for 90 days means that the total return will be 190% after 90 days , do you think that it is little ROI ?

It's been monitored for two days and there is yet no update in the status of the program as of now, the monitors listing this program still continue their waiting status given to this site, I think they have newly started to monitor and hopefully the status will come out in favor of the program.

It's been monitored for two days and there is yet no update in the status of the program as of now, the monitors listing this program still continue their waiting status given to this site, I think they have newly started to monitor and hopefully the status will come out in favor of the program.

actually most of the HYIP monitors listed the just yesterday dude, but there are that listed them for 2 days until now, and even 3 days, so far their status still waiting, but when i check their twitter account, i find only some news about this site and no more. i will waiting to see more about this site status. is it paid or not.

This is a stable ROI offered in these plans, 1% daily, these kind of plans can sustain for at least six months, if the admin really wants to run the business for a long time, at least until investors get BEP in three months, we can expect this long term program to stay active.

I really like their strategy because they just clear their concept to all people - about clearing payout. We followed that some sites have shown that they are willing to pay us instant payment where it can't be possible. But they are genuine that declare about their manual payment. We should take some risk of invest here because they are really strong company as we seen their ssl certificate with site lock. So may be we can get pay for the first.

i see HYIP explorer become one of the investors in this site, and i check it more and find out that they invest about $200 to this program, maybe since they have good review and also good plans,in MMG i see the have thread, but i don't find any payment proof yet, you all can access it here

Site is running over some days. So we can get better response from from also my friends and associates have made lots of investments there. So we should get better support from them. I would like to all if you will get any payment from them them pleas give us payout screen, by which we can get better mental support. As their Facebook page is active so we may contact with the admin and can follow their twitter updates.

Site is running over some days. So we can get better response from from also my friends and associates have made lots of investments there. So we should get better support from them. I would like to all if you will get any payment from them them pleas give us payout screen, by which we can get better mental support. As their Facebook page is active so we may contact with the admin and can follow their twitter updates.

do you invest in here? because i see you are very confident when say they have good support :D, but yeah you are right, we can access their fb page to know more about this site or the latest news :D and don'f forget they also have twitter and the latest news i find that they have some kind of contest for testimonial video

Investment period was 90 business days, minimum, but there is still waiting status of this program on few reliable monitors though it is alraedy nine days old now, and others have paying stats with last paid date as 16th March, hopefully it's not doing selective payments.

the roi offered in here is way too small,' i guess the admin of the program' did to win investors trust that the program will stay around for long,' though am' not a fans of program' s that are 90 days to BEP.i also like the script of the program' ,'i would have loved if the roi is same and the duration is some is just 30 days.

@Trickster, I'm sorry to say you that I'm didn't invested yet. But my external associates and friend have used their program. So we I just contact with them and get know about their current status. I should try to give some proof next time from my friend who has a hyip monitor so invest over $100 to most of the legit looking site.

Latest news update from the program regarding the heavy DDOS attack as on 19th March that is four days ago, but site is successfully online now !

19 March 2012

Heavy DDoS ATTACK!

Hello to everyone!

For two weeks we experience heavy DDoS attacks and receive threatening letters!

Today’s night our servers can not cope with the load and access to our website was denied!

But as we have DDoS protection from Staminus.net, our system administrators together with staminus.net support team almost had overcome this problem!

Within few hours access to our services will recover fully!

We apologize for inconvenience!

Regards,

Mark Wilson

Best Video/Testimonial contest started from 14th March and will be closed before 14th April, check out their latest news on this contest !

hot, Great Proposition! stock-profit

1st place - 100$

2nd place - 75$

3rd place - 50$

All video reviews you can send to marketing@stock-profit.com.

We also announce a tender for the best blog review/testimonial! Three authors of the best reviews will receive a 50$ bonus to their inner account ballance.

Hurry up! and earn more!

@archu: hmm testimonial video contest, i just hope something good share there, and until now i see in some HYIP monitors this program still as paid program, while in few monitors still waiting, and with some things that already offered i am sure this site will stay longer rather than other site