Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

kissmybux - kissmybux.com

administrator sent a letter to all members change minimum payout because there are so many cheating and many need to request payment processing, so the site has increased minimum payout to $ 0.25. Here is the letter contents.

The rapid rate of which our super low $0.02 cash out minimum has led to a tremendous amount of payout requests that we cannot keep up with. It is very difficult for us to ensure legit accounts and keep up with the thousands of payout requests. We are forced to raise our payout minimum. Starting at midnight(EST) the minimum will be raised to $0.25. This is still very low in comparison to LEGIT PAYING PTC sites. Again, we are making these changes to stay in business as many members are creating fake accounts.

We are doing this to satisfy all our legit members and continue to provide great service. If you are not trying to scam our website, these changes should not be an issue to you.

We are also in the process of creating new memberships to maximize value for our members. Please bear with us as these fraudulent accounts have taken up all of our time.

Thank you for understanding!

@behemoth i agree, the change in minimum payout doesn't really change things significantly here. Although the daily earnings here is low, based on my experience i get to earn around $0.50 here in a month with no direct referrals. I still stay active here because of the fact that the site is paying.

Payment request to Liberty Reserve is experiencing delays in payments because of the huge number of request the site is receiving for Liberty Reserve. I have my second payment request in queue for a couple of days now and hopefully my payment would be cleared by this weekend.

Me I actually want to earn via pp. As I really need to have fund for my PP. Anyway I'm just wondering what they get paid so high while the rate is so low. This is the main reason why I did not pursue my clicking in here. For me I'm not lucky enough to earn good in here. Beside its means I need to spend time finding referrals and this is not my strongest point.

This site is very good for sure my friend 0.25 as minimum payout is very comfortable since this site can earn about 1.2 c per days only.For me I think admin swant to make this site is good same as CNH and cashtream for sure because rate of this site is low but stable.

I rfequest by paypal ever because I use Paypal more than LR by normally PP will get paid very fast I guess about 1-2 days omnly anyway LR is slower because many members like request by LR more than PP. Anyway quangnam how many refferals do you have seem you success in this site so much..

I rfequest by paypal ever because I use Paypal more than LR by normally PP will get paid very fast I guess about 1-2 days omnly anyway LR is slower because many members like request by LR more than PP. Anyway quangnam how many refferals do you have seem you success in this site so much..

I have more 30 direct referral, i success with this site because i already upgraded to Elite, i very pleased with what has been achieved. Admin this site have good policies for members, so I hope it will be paid to all members a long time.

Wow! That is great quangnam, i wish i have that many direct referrals on this site too. Anyway, i'm happy with this site not only because it is paying but when i was requesting for my second payment the admin i believe was having problems with Liberty Reserve and he was providing timely updates on the status of his situation. I hope the admin stays dedicated in managing this site and paying his members on time.

I'm about to reach the minimum payout again for this site either today or tom. I only request payment here via Liberty Reserve and this is my main source of funds for my LR.

I'm starting to promote this one for a week now to get referrals and i have only received 1 referral who is not active. Is it worth it to upgrade and rent referrals here?

@quangnam did you send the admin a message? I remember that when i requested for my second payment it took more than a week to receive payment since the admin was having trouble with funds on Liberty Reserve. I'm about to request for my 3rd payment here. I'll post an update here.

Lol, my request payout pending 6 days processing today, 14th payment proof, good admin kissmybux14.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am glad to see that you already received your payment here. I just requested for my 3rd payment here the other and i'm looking forward receiving it within the next few days. Although i am expecting the possibility that it might take longer since i read a message from the admin about payment delays. This is a paying site and i hope this site stays paying for a long time.