Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

tradersforge - tradersforge.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome

TradersForge is an internet-based investment opportunity, where our members are enjoying 10% return on their investments every day for the period of 13 days. You can now become part of our family and join a community of satisfied investors receiving anything, but not limited to, $0.01 to $500 USD a day. With your contribution and dedication the sky is the limit. Members with downlines are able to take part in our Referral Plan, rewarding them with 5% on level 1 and 3% on level 2 referrals and thus qualify for receiving even larger payments instantly to their payment accounts.

TradersForge provides a system where you don't need to have big capital to participate in an investment program. You can start with as low as $10 USD and maximum of $5000 USD. You will be receiving your daily returns every 24 hours after making your investment with us for period of 13 days. Interest and payment of principal is included in the daily return of 10%. Our Referral Program pays members 5% on the deposits of their Level 1 referrals and 3% on deposits of their Level 2 referrals.

Security, Simplicity, Sociality (the 3S)

Traders Forge is highly secured; providing you with DDoS Protection from KoDDoS, Dedicated Server, Secured Script and 264-bit SSL Encryption. Furthermore, we offer you a simple way to make money. Simply open an account, invest and get paid instantly. There is no need to wait for your payment to arrive in your payment account. At last but not least, we offer the possibility to contact us through the means of social media. In cases of unforeseen circumstances you can always come and visit our social sites for more information. You can as well contact us through the site by filling the contact form.

Welcome,

Adriaan Bakker of TradersForge

Plan:

10% daily for 13 days

Min: 10$

Max: 5000$

DDOS Protected

SSL encrypted

JOIN NOW

Very smart looking site with valid ssl certificate and perfect site lock. We can use their service for 10% daily and we've to leave our fund for 13 days. So our net profit will be 30% after 13 days - mean very profitable 2.3%+/-. So this site may become any legit site in very future. We can see all best monitors with paying stamp. I think we can invest here with any hesitation because next 2 weeks should come in favor of us. Expect some quick and stable business from them.

This program has been online for three days now and has been paying so far, that's a good thing to see, hopefully the first round with the thirteen days plan will be proven safe in this program, if the admin wants to, the program can run successfully for few more rounds with the 13 days plan, as long as investors support it.

Short update from Traders Forge as on 12th March 2012 regarding the results of the lucky trade contests and lucky winners announced !

Mar-12-2012 09:52:40 PM

Short Update

Dear Traders,

A new week starts and so our Weekend Promo ends. We had rewarded all members who deposited throughout the weekend with 10% bonus. Also, we had rewarded 4 more LuckyTrade contest winners. With this the LuckyTrade contest ends and a new contest will start in the coming days.

The lucky members who qualified for award are:

'ebusiness'

'FRAZIUS'

'makingmoney'

'icequeen'

Just to remind everyone that the USA has switched to daylight savings time and with that our server also changed time. Please always check with the server time when you are expected to receive the daily 10% return.

Please read our blog for more information about how to fund your LibertyReserve account. Tomorrow we will publish more information about it.

Happy and Successful week,

Adriaan of TradersForge.com

i like this one, they have ddos program and the roi offer can be sustainable as well, i believe the program will do pretty well without having any problem.the design is also very ok, it just that i haven't seen them on some the famous monitor we have, though' maybe only time will tell anyway

It looks like we really need to have good knowledge and experience of hyips to predict which ones can stay active and go longer, I guess many of us might not have invested in here thinking that it can be risky too, but investors in here are really enjoying good profits from this program as it's been active for twelve days now.

SSL (albeit unverifiable) and DDOS protection on this program should increase investors' trust into this one, at least a little. Their plans seem to have reasonable ROI, and with the $10 initial investment this one is easy to approach even for newbies. Multiple monitors-on site, each reporting this one as paying, so I guess there's very well a good chance to get paid by this program.

well, I think this one can be safe for few more rounds as it has proven so far to be a stable program making instant payment so far, I think the phone support system and instant payment feature are what much attractive for clients of this program, it's paid sticky on few top forums and monitors, hopefully, continues to serve their clients with good profits.

latest news update from the program as on 17th March regarding the 50 - 50 rule and the minimum deposit lowered to $5 during this weekend !

Mar-17-2012 11:07:22 PM

Clarification of current state of TradersForge

Dear Traders,

Please read our full update on the 50/50 rule and the current state. We have updated our FAQ as well.

Depositing during weekends (Saturday and Sunday) will be lowered to $5 USD to give more opportunity the smaller investors to fulfill the requirements of the 50/50 rule.

Read the full update: http://tradersforge.blogspot.com/2012/03/clarification-of-current-state-of.html

Regards,

Only a single confusion here is about the 50 - 50 rule that was not there before when the investors took risk of investment in the program, I don't think these kind of strategies in the middle will get good impression among investors, but this auto reinvestment thing should make it stable.

First of I can not understand their 50-50 rule. Probably they have some hidden tos, so need to clear it first. We followed that this site is running over 14 days and they are paying as usual. So we can use their project for some upcoming days. Too many monitors are there including some popular one, all of them made them legit, so we do not need to think about their quality and just enjoy this game.

I think the admin might be trying to make the program stable, by implementing the new rule of 50 - 50, this will help the program to stay active for a long time, there will be no chance for hit and runners, that usually investors try to come out of the program in just one round with short term daily plan or mid term plans like this.

I think the admin might be trying to make the program stable, by implementing the new rule of 50 - 50, this will help the program to stay active for a long time, there will be no chance for hit and runners, that usually investors try to come out of the program in just one round with short term daily plan or mid term plans like this.

sorry my friend archu but can you answer me , I have checked the rating page and found some monitors with status PROBLEM and others NOT PAYING . and the stranger is that I found alot of monitors with status of PAYING . which side I can trust now .

sorry my friend archu but can you answer me , I have checked the rating page and found some monitors with status PROBLEM and others NOT PAYING . and the stranger is that I found alot of monitors with status of PAYING . which side I can trust now .

well, this program is paying, we can find payment proofs and people still are making deposits to the program till date, some of the investors that don't like the idea of 50 - 50 rule say it is a scam, and there is paying status on almost all monitors, except Angel monitor, even I don't know what problem they have that moved the status to problem.

Last news update from the admin as on 21st March regarding the slow movement in the growth of the program and hence closing it down officially !

Mar-21-2012 10:36:58 PM

TF update

Dear Traders,

We are moving very slowly and there are no signs of getting back on track with TradersForge. I do not see future and how we can continue form here. There are many Hit-and-Run investors and cheaters nowadays who take advantage of the RCB monitor offers. After the 50/50 rule was introduced we noticed only few deposits from new investors but the rest was just recycling of money among old members. With those circumstances and the pressure from the few monitors who refuse to follow the 50/50 rule, we have to close down TradersForge. We are sorry for those who lost in the program. I hope you can compensate your loses in other programs.