Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TradeForge - www.tradeforge.com

I am not the admin of this site.

TradersForge is an internet-based investment opportunity, where our members are enjoying 10% return on their investments every day for the period of 13 days. You can now become part of our family and join a community of satisfied investors receiving anything, but not limited to, $0.01 to $500 USD a day. With your contribution and dedication the sky is the limit. Members with downlines are able to take part in our Referral Plan, rewarding them with 5% on level 1 and 3% on level 2 referrals and thus qualify for receiving even larger payments instantly to their payment accounts.

This is their only investment plan. I have copied the image for better view purposes. :)

plan.png

*Accepts LR and PM

*Referral commissions:

%5 first tier

%3 second tier

https://tradeforge.com'?ref=valexer

This program is a new one and not yet monitor yet till now the site is an sustainable and it has good return on investment 10% daily is not bad but the period is of 13 days here we should think and i think in such program you should wait till the site be settled good online than we can have a hope of getting profits .

Payment ModeAccount

From AccountU7708228 (valexer)

To AccountU9681887 (TradersForge)

Amount$10.00

I already tried this site because i now see some payment proofs in different forums and admin have added lots of monitors in this site and most of them showed paying status. I guess this site is worth a try.

TradeForge is sticky listing on Hyip Scope monitor, also sticky thread on MMG forum, it will definitely get huge support from investors, but I am not sure whether we should take risk in this mid term plan, as we need to at least get paid for ten days in order to reach BEP, meaning which the program must stay active for at least ten days.

TradeForge is sticky listing on Hyip Scope monitor, also sticky thread on MMG forum, it will definitely get huge support from investors, but I am not sure whether we should take risk in this mid term plan, as we need to at least get paid for ten days in order to reach BEP, meaning which the program must stay active for at least ten days.

Yes you are right mate. That means, for the next ten days, i will pray a lot and cross my fingers for this site to stay alive. LOL! :D But I guess the site's lifespan will depend on the feedback on investors and the amount of money invested in this site. I just hope that i get to complete first round here.

Yes you are right mate. That means, for the next ten days, i will pray a lot and cross my fingers for this site to stay alive. LOL! :D But I guess the site's lifespan will depend on the feedback on investors and the amount of money invested in this site. I just hope that i get to complete first round here.

So you have invested in this program, then I wish you good luck, my friend, this program is very hot at the moment, it could collect around 4K in just one day, coming to their plan, 10% daily for 13 days will be like 2.3% daily and thus sustainable, hopefully this one won't disappoint their investors.

Really very smart view with positive ssl encryption and site lock - by which we can judge their stability. I also like their plan because it's little bit high but quite possible to afford. As we know that their daily RoI is 10% and we've to invest for 13 days - mean 130% of total return. So our approx daily profit will be like 2.3+% (130-100=30 / 13 = 2.3+). Hopefully they should give us on-time payment. Expect some payout proof for get better support.

well, one round with the thirteen days plan can get 30% profit for investors, if we continue for the second round, then we will get 60% BEP on investment, which will be done in a month, so the admin can successfully pay until three rounds with the 13 days plan for investors successfully, and can continue as long as investors participate in their investment program providing required support.

Tradesforge seems to be on problem status on one monitor and while surfing forums i found that many members have pending payment request, i also found that admin changed the payout system, now we can withdraw only 50% of what we get, the other 50% will be reinvested into the plans.This is totally unfair, admin should have changed the ROI instead.

Tradesforge seems to be on problem status on one monitor and while surfing forums i found that many members have pending payment request, i also found that admin changed the payout system, now we can withdraw only 50% of what we get, the other 50% will be reinvested into the plans.This is totally unfair, admin should have changed the ROI instead.

well, that was a nice update you got for us, 50% auto reinvestment sounds like money cycler programs though, but the first time, I have come across this thing in hyips too, strange that if this program implements this system and get success then I am sure many other short term programs will also follow the same trend.

This site is running successfully over a week and they just wiling to complete another week. As they are still paying now so we can depend on them for a while. We should think about their quality and need to calculate their longevity because except this we can not able to make successful invest. Though some how our prediction can fail but good timing an bring better profit.