Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cap Offshore - capoffshore.com

I am not the Admin.

Cap Offshore

Welcome To CapOffshore.Com

Cap Offshore is a strong team of traders that deal mainly with the FOREX market for three years. Making profits from HYIP and/or FOREX market is quite risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main aim is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. Cap Offshore is based on an investment strategy which allowing ordinary investor's access to higher returns by using all the resources available to global investors. Soon, you will be able to; Get out of debt. Improve your lifestyle. Pay for kid's college education. Buy a new car or new home. Retire early with a secured, ongoing income. At last you can achieve financial freedom.

We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

Investment Offers:

Up To 114% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $150 112.00

Plan 2 $151 - $10,000 114.00

Up To 132% after 2 Days

Plan 1 $20 - $150 128.00

Plan 2 $151 - $10,000 132.00

Up To 154% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $50 - $150 146.00

Plan 2 $151 - $10,000 154.00

Accepted: LR, PM, AP

Up to 5% ref commission

Link: http://capoffshore.com/

I looked at the site just now and frankly speaking, I don't like it. I think the script they have used is already very common. It is clear that the admin here didn't put an extra effort designing his site. Their plans are close to being unsustainable. For now I think their first plan is sustainable but it wont be that long. I give them credit for adding 3 monitors in their site with goldpoll as one of them. Right now they are in the waiting status and I wonder if they ever hit paying status by tomorrow.

I dont like the HYIP sites with this script ... and it is a common used script my many sites . i think it is a readymade script which is ready to install and open an HYIP site . i feel that to open a hyip site the main importance should be given to the script and coming to the program the ROI is also same as other sites i have some where seen the same interest rate with the same period. to be frank the site not sustain any more and it will be scam in just some day .

@chintu, I completely agreed with you that there is too risk to stay with the site. Because starting with $1 no one can give 12% of net profit after a single day. Their design is so glowing that it can make over reaction upon people's choice. We followed that some monitors have given paying stamp - that;s mean they are paying now. so if we need some quick money and have some excess $10 of LR then can try. No one can say whether our luck will shine or not.

Even though this hyip looks cheap, currently its paying and investors might risk their money for a single round, not more than that.About risk, i think now a days risk is there in every hyip we join.All admins scam sooner or later and we can't predict all the time.

The daily ROI offered in this program, 12% is quite high and unsustainable, almost double of that offered in usual short term programs, but it's nice to know this program has been active for two days now, but as we all know these kind of high ROI plans can't last longer, it's a risky program to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

i bet if the program ever pay.' i doubt it big time, i wonder where they wanna get the kinda of roi of 12% in one day ,this program will never survive a week that, i' am' pretty sure about, even the design is too cheap for mine liken.' i guess that why i never like the program immediately i saw it.

This program has not paid for one week now, last payment released from here was on 11th March also that the site is currently offline or inaccessible, I think this one has gone for good, but still nice to know this one paid for a five days to week in the beginning though the ROI is quite high in their plans.