Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Day Day Earn - day-day-earn.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Day-Day-Earn is here to help you achieve your goal of total financial freedom by providing a low risk investment opportunity that is accessible to the smaller investor.

Your Investment with Day-Day-Earn opens you the door to secure earnings of 12% daily for 12 days with a minimum investment of just $12 and no maximum. We also enable you to maximise your earnings by offering a lucrative affiliate program that pays you 5 level referral commission .

By joining Day-Day-Earn, you are joining a professional company that is 100% committed to your success and is with you every step of the way.

12% daily for 12 days

Total Return 144%

5 Level Referral Programme

Fast Withdraws

Strong DDoS Protection

Dedicated Server

SSL Certificated

24/12 Online Support

*Accepts LR and PM

http://day-day-earn.com/?ref=valexer

I really agreed with @Nagilover, that their net profit will be like 3.67%/day (approx) as they are willing to pay us 44% of net profit after 12 days. But their designing quality is not so good for catching better traffic. Admin needs to improve their designing quality as soon as possible. Only a good news is we can see a monitor with paying status. Expect some more popular monitors with legit stamp.

This is just another HYIP with 12x12 system. It means 12% daily RoI for 12 days which is not too good here. Because I see many HYIP with using this system, then it can not sustain too long here. It means it can stand only for few round here.

This kind of short term plans can be successful, only if the admin wants to run for a long time, of course there will be a continuous need of fresh fund flow into the program, current status of this program is paying for four days now, that is a good thing to know, hopefully one round at least can be successful.

I hope your analysis right archu, I tried to invest here, although different from the minimum invest in general and this is proof of my transfer will be undertaken by the liberty-reserve

Date: 03/06/2012 03:57

Batch: 87342244

From Account: U5046480 (DDE)

Amount: $-12.00

Memo: Deposit to day-day-earn.com User

@kivanger, we really grateful to you that you've taken a little risk of spending $12, that's mean you should get payout from them. So I would like to request you that if you get positive payout then give your screen, by which we can get better mental support and keep updating. We only can see two monitors but good news is they made them legit. Hope that very soon we can see some more monitor with paying stamp.

minus things here are no DDOS, no SSL, and poor script, i bet they will not stand for about 2 weeks, well in HYIP.com they already have problem with it, but in GP they are still fine also in some Hyip monitors such as HYIPexplorer, but i am surprised they already paid since 6 days ago.

This program has been paying for around a week now, and last paid information is available as 11th March, that is just few hours ago, this program could collect more than 8 K bucks in a week period, as per the program statistics on their site, this mid term plan could successfully got supported by investors.

@archu7, I completely agreed with you that this site is running successfully over a week and hope that they should cross another week because they are on day 9. But I can not agree of their strategy, because they want forcible sign up - so open sign up page during home surf. They have paid over $8K and their stock status is also very handy because it's over $22K. May be we can continue with this site for more few days.

well , 12%daily for 12 days = 144% total roi after 12 days , I see that the ROI here is high comparing by the other short term hyips . also there are no high protections , according to that I can say that the investment here will not be 100%100 safe .

@sushanth34, you just made a comment about the matter of 44% of total net profit after 12 days mean approximately 3.5+% - which is high than any short term RoI. But actually all short term plan has 5% daily to 6% per day. I think you should tried to compare with such program which has 1% to 2% daily. But we have to remember that those program are called natural HYIP where any short term program can be pay us for 1 or 2 times maximum.

Every link in this program working except Rate us which is the page already removed there, which is a clear indication of the current status of the program, and if we check the same thing on AllHyipMonitors, every monitor has already moved it's status to problem, since it didn't pay for last four days.

For a last couple of days i have been seeing promotion of this site a lot and it made me think this site will be sustainable and complete at least 4 to 5 rounds but admin disappointed us and now its a pure scam.This is one of the example of poor management.

I think we should declare it scam, even there is problem or not paying status on monitors listing this program, it seems to have paid on 14th March for the last time and no payments since then, I wonder to know this program advertised much for last few days after they stopped to pay.