Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fast-Funds - fast-funds.net

I am not the admin of this site.

Fast-Funds.net Investment Management was founded in 2011. As of today, Fast-Funds.net is a investment company with one of the strongest teams in the investment sphere in Europe, with a staff of more than 57 employees, including investment bankers, brokers, traders, programmers and research analysts. Fast-Funds.net offers a full range of investment services to both private and corporate investors. The powerful competitive advantages offered by our company enabled Fast-Funds.net to become one of the TOP-10 investment companies in Europe in one year. Main activities of the company are brokerage services, securities trading, asset management, and private banking. All financial operations are held in the fields of stocks, bonds, hedge funds and private placements. Today we cooperate with more than 100 international companies. Our company offer only those investments provide the ability to successfully exit the asset. We fulfill our obligations to our clients. During our work we have earned a proven track record of successfully operations in the promised time. We are guided by principles of fairness and security for our investors. Fast-Funds.net sensitive to the choice of partners in Europe and USA. They can count on us as we work with only those companies in which we are confident. Organized work of our team, special software and high-tech solutions allow us to see better investment opportunities. We invite all to take part in our investment offer and in practice to be convinced how much it profitable.

Investment Plans:

Started Funds:

4.4% hourly for 24 hours

Min: $5 Max: $500

Standard Funds:

5.3% hourly for 20 hours

Min: $100 Max: $1000

Professional Funds:

6.8% hourly for 16 hours

Min: $500 Max: $5000

*Accepts LR, AP and PM

https://fast-funds.net/?ref=valexer

Well you are right the program is using a cheap script and also the plans looks to be some how high as for me there is nothing interesting in this program and it will be better for investors not run and invest in here because its risky as it doesnt have any security protection.

Well you are right the program is using a cheap script and also the plans looks to be some how high as for me there is nothing interesting in this program and it will be better for investors not run and invest in here because its risky as it doesnt have any security protection.

cheap? i hope you visit the site and look it carefully, this site script is good , it is unique i don't see script like this used in so many HYIP program, and they have SSL protection to protect you when you want to login in here, so i think this site is safe unless you are truly visit this site first LOL

This hourly program has been living for one day and there Active status on most of the monitors, but few still have waiting status, I wonder why there is yet no update in the program's status on monitors like List4hyip, usually hourly plans should get the status of the hyip updated faster, looks good program, but risky at the same time, due to unsustainable plans.

As we seen that they have ssl security with site lock so we can expect that they should pay us for a while. As per their hourly plans we can get 4.4% per hour for 24 hrs mean 5.6% of net profit. So they can be afford this load for next 7 days at-least. We hope that everybody should return their deposit value and get some quick profit. Bad news is most the monitors made them scam.

Fast Funds has turned to scam now, though it is started just three days ago, it's already a scam now, usually hourly programs do not sustain longer than this, almost all monitors have moved it's status to scam now, investors should beware of this scam hyip and not to deposit to them any more.

I think they actually did not survive for three days or even less than that, because I feel when the road three days, they are not paid and the money I lost 50 percent here. I was annoyed because I was not able to properly analyze hyip site