Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profits4shared - profits4shared.biz

I am not the admin of this site.

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

profits4shared.biz is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

120% After 1 Days

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $4,000 104.00

Plan 2 $4,001 - $30,000 120.00

215% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $4,000 135.00

Plan 2 $4,001 - $30,000 215.00

380% After 14 Days

Plan 1 $20 - $4,000 185.00

Plan 2 $4,001 - $30,000 380.00

*Accepts LR only

http://profits4shared.com/?ref=valexer

i don't like the script and design that they used, it is too cheap. but the ROI plan is normal for me, but this site already online for 5 days and since this site is short term investment program i think it is become risky to invest in this days, but i see in uHyip monitor this site listed as paid program until now

well, 4% daily is a normal ROI for a short term program and especially when the program is new like this one, we can expect few successful rounds at this early stage, but currently, I am not able to access this site, it's unavailable, hopefully, it will be a technical issue just and the site will return soon.

Really a good looking site on very start because they can give 4% daily return. But except this other plans are too high for any as we an see a plan where they are willing to give us 185% after 14 days mean really tough. Only a pointed matter is we can see a good minors - so we've to wait until get positive response from the monitor. So let's try with $10 of LR. Hopefully something will be good on there. Expect some forums for get regular updated data.

There is a mixed status for this program on monitors now, few of them have declared it a scam or problem and few still continue to give paying status with the last paid date as on 8th March, that is quite latest payment, few hours ago, definitely it's status look like making selective payments for me.