Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AllenMaker - allenmaker.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Professionals traders who works day and night to ensure your money works for you!

Our main project is for people willing to achieve their financial freedom and earn stable days income but unable to do because they are not financial experts. We know our business inside out. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of secure investments, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of forex. Your investment are managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of investment professionals, committed to providing superior investment returns. Having all the right tools is the main reason why we can provide and maintain a respectable amount of satisfaction

Investment Plans:

110% after 1 day

124% after 2 days

136% after 3 days

*Up to 5% referral commission

*Accepts LR, PM and AP

http://allenmaker.com/?ref=valexer

This is the first day of the program and i feel that 110 percent per day is really very good rate and only less program will offer this rates but as its a new program so lets wait for the monitors to be done . so that it will be good before investing mostly that percentage offering site will not be able to stable more online .

this program just started yesterday and today they are listed in some HYIP monitors such as Goldpoll and GS monitor, the ROI plan they offered is not unsustainable, i think it will not will stay longer, talking about the script i think that is not good, since this script looks cheap

There is exactly fifteen monitors listing this program, and all of them currently having waiting given for this program, Alertpay is also one of the paymnet options here additional to usual LR or PM, there is only limited plans here with term not exceeding a three days, hopefully, it will run for few dasy at least getting support from potential investors from popular monitors.

Very crystal looking site is here, by which many traffic should get attract and willing to join. We can use all best payment processors like AP & LR. I like their natural 5% of ref. level by which we can explore our networking ability and bring to many members into this site. Hope that they should clear our payout requests on-time. Now we can see 6 monitors gave them paying stamp. So they are paying now. We need to collect some profit before they gone.

This program has been running for four days and the current status of the program is paying, there is good number of popular monitors listing this program from where they can get lot of potential investors, but we can see these plans have high ROI unsustainable in offer.

a lot of monitors that monitore this program and i am happy with that things, so far they are still listed as paid program but one thing that make me shocked is this HYIP monitors, i don't know if admin of this HYIP monitors have problem with admin of allenmaker or not, but here is the link; http://allhyip.org/?a=details&lid=266 and in DTM i see they still paid some investors.

AP is also allowed in this program and I think it will be a better option than the rest of two e-currencies to deal with these kind of short term programs that offer unsustainable ROI, in case if the program turn to scam, at least we can file dispute in AP for the refund.

@archu7, we really get worried if we see that any dispute has arrived in our AP payment processor. Because it's before some hyip(s) have made too much dispute by sending hacked money. But we expect some real money at our AP. Only the good news is we can see that all monitors made them legit by displaying paid stamp. They are paying from last 5 days - expect that they should keep alive for more 10 days and complete 2 successful weeks.

I think the dispute issue should gone and their fresh AP should works fine. As we know that each and every hyip should maintain two accounts 1>for receive money and another for clear payouts. So they should also have another reserve account. They server statistics is quite good after complete successful 10 days project. Though we can see that they have received over $5K and paid us over $1K. But no monitor has found yet. Expect some more support.

Their site is not very nice looking, and topped with the lack of SSL cert and DDOS protection not very inviting. Also their very high ROI can very well be off putting to some, since there's very high risk associated with this high return. No monitors on-site, or at least listed in their rate page, is somewhat worrisome, considering that the program has been running already for 10 whole days.

Last payment was on 12th March that is for one week they paid and then stopped to pay until now, even the site is inaccessible from my end, the short term plans they offered had definitely unsustainable ROI, but at least they paid for a week, instead of many recent short term programs that pay for only one day and turn to scam.