Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Express-credit - Express-credit.biz

I am not admin....

The so called micro-crediting is a real godsend, not only for ordinary people, but also for successful businessmen. The current economic situation makes ordinary credits extremely disadvantageous, since the population purchasing power leaves much to be desired. Moreover, the non-return of loans has already reached a level for the banks. Micro-credits are an ideal, proven solution having a constant demand in such case. Brief durations of loans are compensated by high interest rates, which suits both us and our clients.

Plan:

Up to 12% daily for 10 days!

Investment plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Start $1 - $499 10.50

Business $500 - $999 11.00

V.I.P. $1,000 - $5,000 12.00

Accept:LR

http://express-credit.biz

I don't think this site will last. Their ROI is so high and unsustainable. They are saying that they have SSL encryption but then when i checked it, i could not establish a secure connection with the site that means they dont have SSL at all. They have a good job adding monitors to the site but then i cant see a trusted monitor like goldpoll so i will not trust this site.

@valexer

Well most of the short term paying hyips say that they have SSL and DDOS protection but in reality they never have.Express Credit does not seem to have very high ROI, we get 126% total in plan 1 after 10 days, the site can sustain but i don't think we should invest on this hyip.

Very good and effective plans are there. We can see two monitors have taken their name and wait for their first cashout. After see a paying stamp we can take their plan because they have natural and profitable plan. Let's discuss here - 10.50% x 10 days plan mean 5% of net profit after 10 days. So we can get little 0.50% of secure return. Hopefully they should clear all payout requests.

Yeah i also suspect that this program is not having any SSL protection at all and me also not able to make a secure connection here . and the Roi is not really high it is fine . nut i have seen that the site monitors are still showing as waiting sine it is monitor since 3 days . lets see how it will be some days and then make an investment .

Finally we can find some latest payment proofs around on forums, at this stage of three days of this program, but still few monitors like GoldPoll have waiting status for this program and no update in the status for it, I think having $1 as minimum is a good feature in their plans.

@archu7, you are right. I'm completely agreed with you that the site is paying now. Good news is a proof can found at forum - not only this but we can follow one monitor gave them paying stamp. We also can see their payout proof page - lots of proofs can be found there. Their overall collection is good and payout might be on-time. so we can use this service for a while and return with best profit.

at the moment this site still paid the members also the investors, in their monitoring page i see some good HYIP monitors name such as HYIP.com or HYIP explorer and GP. even the script is bad and they don't have any security things installed in the site, and i only see one HYIP monitor that put this site in waiting list

If we follow the monitor we ll get to know that this site is paying for 5 days but the plans are for short term and that makes it unreliable at least in the beginning.Many sites come and go scam after just 1 cycle or even before that.If this site sustains for 2-3 weeks then i feel it will be safe to invest.

I was afraid because investors do not pay much attention to this hyip site, it is fast, this hyip site turned into a scam and was proven by hyip sites named safeagricultureplan. I better avoid this kind of hyip sites even though the programs they offer very good

As for me I dont think the ROI is high 12% daily for 10 days is not a that big and some monitor are rating this prgram as paying ,so is a good choice if someone can aply a hit and run strategy in here i believe the program will pay for few days befor disapear,and the minimum spent is affordable

12% daily for 10 days huh? i bet if the program will for 2 days if anybody invest with them.even the script u''se in the program is not unique and i beieve it copied for some where,eve the design is been done by an amateur that i can tell.

This is really a successful program because they have completed successful two weeks, so we hope that they should stay here for 1 months at least. Also their paying status is good because they just paid over $5K and their fund status is also quite good so they they may not have any fund problem. Still all good monitors are giving paid sign. We hope that they should bring some promotional offer because their total accounts are only 80.

Hyip Banker moved it's status to problem, but HyipRanks has paying status for it as per their records the last payment from the program was arrived yesterday, so not so late, even GoldPoll has continued to state it's status as paying, I just wonder why the rest of the monitors have scam status for this program, when there is latest payment proofs available.

Hyip Banker moved it's status to problem, but HyipRanks has paying status for it as per their records the last payment from the program was arrived yesterday, so not so late, even GoldPoll has continued to state it's status as paying, I just wonder why the rest of the monitors have scam status for this program, when there is latest payment proofs available.

that is means that the admin of this hyip site now paying to some monitors and other no . my friend archu do you agree with me that the admin may be still paying to some investors and others no also like the monitors . my opinion that this site now became scam . so every one should not deposit here now .

This program has been online for nineteen days now, and has been paying so far, good to see their single plan with ten days term has been successful for two rounds so far, minimum set at $1 in their plan is a nice feature there, the ROI offered in this short term plan is profitable.

Nice to see that this site is going to tough a complete month. Hope that this should stay for next 6 month at-least. By which we can reinvest again. some friends already earned from both 2 way - I mean profit from the program and ref. back from a monitor. We can see many payouts have made on 27th of March - mean today.

This program has been online for nineteen days now, and has been paying so far, good to see their single plan with ten days term has been successful for two rounds so far, minimum set at $1 in their plan is a nice feature there, the ROI offered in this short term plan is profitable.

yes my friend archu , but I still afraid to invest here because the site is using simple script and there are no SSL , protection , although it has some active monitors but I feel that the investments here will not be safe .

great this program still paid until now, in many hyip monitors their status still paid, but the only monitor that i see have problem status with them is hyipbanker, i don't know really what is the exact problem but this program already paid about 25 days since the first time they launched

Another success has been touched on to their head, because their just completed a successful month and going to complete their 180 days goal. We expect that they should pay us daily and perfect on-time as they did usually. Though some time their daily payment ware delayed but their quick response made us happy. Expect that another two corner of he site should fill with another two monitors.

I am not able to access this site today, though there is monitors that showing that they got paid from the program today that is on 5th April, many of them have to show the last paid date of two days ago, something wrong with the payment system and even the site is down now, I think these things to be sorted out asap.