Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

enr-g - enr-g.com

I Am Not Admin

Our Business Profile

Diverse Traders Ltd. is a registered company based in the UK. You can view our legal docs here.

Plans Hydro:

Min. Deposit $10

Interest (Daily) 1.2%

Total Return 136%

Term 30 Days

Plans Solar:

Min. Deposit $10

Interest (Daily) 2.2%

Total Return 298%

Term 90 Days

Plans Biomass:

Min. Deposit $2,000

Interest (Daily) 2.5%

Total Return 325%

Term 90 Days

Plans Biomass:

Min. Deposit $2,000

Interest (Daily) 2.5%

Total Return 325%

Term 90 Days

Plans Geothermal:

Min. Deposit $10,000

Interest (Daily) 2.7%

Total Return 343%

Term 90 Days

JOIN NOW

I have visited the site and i was impressed. I can say that the site looks professional. It has DDoS protection by comodo. I am not just so sure about their SSL encryption. But the site really looked good. Their plans are also sustainable and very profitable. I am really interested at the site. It has also some monitors including goldpoll. Some are still in waiting status but there are some that has a paying status already. I guess I will have to try my luck here.

I think they have basic ssl security from comodo. Everyone should like their designing quality and their way of thinking because site name is perfect of their home page items. Now come to point - we can use both AP and LR here. Plans are good that we can get with them for just $10 and our daily profit will be 1.2% daily. I also think that 30 days is good but they need to bring another plan for 15 or 10 days promo. Because most of the people should want quick money.

This program has sent their first news letter update as on 6th March regarding the MNO review and other updates in their program !

Mar-6-2012 09:45:45 AM

ENR-G Newsletter

I’m really happy to be able to send out this first newsletter to you and announce that the online web presence of Diverse Traders LTD. has launched.

As many of you have I’m sure noticed the website has been up and down over the last day or so. I apologize personally for this and it’s being rectified. If it continues rest assured we will not settle for anything less than the best performance possible and will not hesitate to move the site to a bigger and stronger server if we feel that it is needed. We have people waiting in the wings to do this for us on a moments notice if it needs to happen. Of course we will keep you informed up front if a move is warranted.

I’m also glad to announce that our first review has been published with Money News Online. To say that the review is flattering would be an understatement. But, I will let you read it for yourself.

http://money-news-online.com/blog/2012/03/05/05032012-enr-g-review-and-daily-news-from-the-industry/

So far so good and we will continue to be here to take care of you support wise should you need it.

Oh and one last thing. Many of you have emailed us asking why STP isn’t yet enabled on the site. I fully expect that to be enabled today. The new STP API was a bit confusing for our programmers and we didn’t want to accept any deposits unless we were sure that the payments could be instant. I believe that we have solved the hang up and once we test it then it will be enabled on the site for deposits and withdrawals.

Well this program is a good one because it has a good unique script and also has good security protection and the plans also are good so the program can be able to sustain since the roi is not high and i know many investors will have interest to invest in here.

This program is sticky listing on many monitors, also I have noticed that they have advertised on TalkGold forum as well, since the admin is spending enough for advertising and making the program popular in the industry, I think this one will get huge support provided by investors and thus can go longer.

Latest news update from the program as on 8th March regarding the new payment option STP added in their program !

Mar-8-2012 08:40:42 AM

STP enabled at ENR-G!

I’m really happy to announce that Solid Trust Pay deposits and withdrawals are now instant.

We really had a heck of a time getting it integrated with the script and getting the payments instant. A big thank you goes to STP though for their help in guiding us through it.

I do apologize again for the delay but we didn’t think it was fair to allow STP deposits but to not have instant withdrawals. But that has now been fixed and everything is running smoothly.

I’d also like to mention that we added 7GB more RAM and 2 more processors to our server. The move to Blacklotus proved to be a very good one as we haven’t experienced any downtime since the mo0ve to my knowledge. So thank you all for your patience.

Joshua

I followed their latest news updates, as per their first announcement news their site might be down for some time. It's very natural of being some downtime, because during server upgrade or migrate any dns would not work. I really appreciate their way of thinking because aware of members should be the best job. Secondly we may seen about their STP process, though it is another best payment processor with real cash but their processing fees is too high. Only their instant STP process can bring better STP funds.

Well this kind of program is always good to invest in since there are some monitors included in this site and their plan look sustainable expecialy plan one which can keep the program for some time online,but lets invest in here with care.

We followed the latest new of the admin, where we found that they have little problem with LR api. Not only here but we also found too many LR problems yet. Only good news is still they are paying now and we also expect some on-time payment. If anyone not joined yet then may join with scope monitor ref. link because they just offered up to 6000% rcb. Hope that we should use their program for next 3 months.

i like the script of this one and moreover its a long term plan program so dont think this will have much problem paying up investors return, the roi offered can be sustainable, its just that they dont have ddos protection which not let the program see investor on time.but it will be very ok if they add protection to the program, that wouldn't make them vulnerable to attract on time.

I do not what happened exactly because this site is down for me now. May be it's my country problem - hope that others can able to open this site. The reason for down of the site is they might lost their bandwidth due to low subscription or just wasted some important bandwidth due to traffic attack. But the ultimate reason for this is, probably admin just close the site and delete all data from the host.

well, yeah, this program is down from my end too, I just hope its some technical related error and hopefully, the site will be back after the maintenance work if any is scheduled during this weekend, there is still paying status for this program around for two weeks now and latest payment was few hours ago on 17th March.

it seems some member have the same issue like me, well i cannot make too much review here but i see they listed in so many HYIP monitors at the moment and their status is paying, but if something like this happen i cannot imagine what will be happen with this program,

The site is back to normal now, I can access this one without any issue anymore, I checked for their news updates on their Twitter page for the recent down time updates, but could not find any update there as well as on their FB page also, anyways, good to see the site back to normal.

Site works just fine - bit slow maybe, but opens up nonetheless.

They have very sustainable rates, but I think the thing that might not be very attractive to meny investors, is the gap between the plans and their minimum investment amounts. $10-$200, $2000 and $10,000 are maybe quite too big. But if that's not an issue, then this one is very nice mid term program with nice ROI.

Their profit calculator is very bad and not smooth to use - just a note ;)

I wonder to know this program is just two weeks old and it's already much popular like any senior program in the industry, we can have this ad banner top on almost every monitor, also this one has been advertised on famous forum like TG for last few days and that definitely get potential investors for them.

Latest news letter update from the admin as on 19th March regarding the withdrawal checks to either approve or deny it and other improvements in the program !

Enr-G news letter

Yesterday we added a system of checks and balances to the website whereby every withdrawal is checked against your earnings, deposits and referral commissions and it either approves or denies your withdrawal if it thinks that you are withdrawing an illegitimate amount.

What happened was that while 80% of withdrawals went through fine and instant the other 20% seemed to have an issue and the members were being booted from the member’s area. Our programmer is working on this now and will have it fixed up very soon. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused anyone.

There is a temporary solution though. The withdrawal amount is what is being checked. So if you find that you are one of the folks that the site is flagging simply reduce the withdrawal amount by a few pennies and it should work. As I said though we will have this fixed in a matter of hours.

Again our deepest apologies for this temporary inconvenience and it will be resolved very very soon.

Diverse Traders LTD

• 2 weeks later...

ENR G news letter update as on 29th March regarding the program statistics of reaching the one month online mark soon !

Mar-29-2012 09:03:52 AM

ENR-G Newsletter

I just wanted to issue a few updates on ENR-G and things that have been happening behind the scenes with us.

As I’m sure you have noticed we have had an amazing amount of growth over our first 25 days online. We now can boast over 2500 members with that figure growing exponentially on a daily basis. We have put a lot of hard work and ENRG :-) into the building and running of our company and we are all very glad to see the results that it has produced for our members.

We will reach the 30 day mark soon and many members who have deposited into our Hydro plan on the first day will receive their principals back on that day. Congratulations to those members.

Ever since our server move at the beginning of this month we have had a much greater amount of stability and up time. A big thank you goes out to Blacklotus for the superb job that they have done for us thus far.

We have renewed our sticky thread on MMG for another month and I hope that our members will use this as a way of sharing your good experiences with ENRG.

You can find our thread here - http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Enr-Enr-gcom-t401243.html

We have added quite a few new security features to our script to ensure that we have one of the safest and most secure websites online. Offering instant payments like we do makes this an absolute necessity moving forward and I personally believe that we have done an excellent job in securing the ENR-G.com website. If you run into any issues along the way please don’t hesitate to send an email to support@enr-g.com and we will get them taken care of quickly.

Thank you all for your dedication to ENR-G and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Joshua and the ENR-G team!

Though the script of the site is not looking so profictional the site is online since more than a month and all the monitors are showing the status as paying . and god to see that this program is protected with COMODO security layer and they will be very less threat with attacks and i have seen that the site is giving good Roi as i know .

Good to know that this program has been online for more than one month, I have seen this advertising banner on almost all monitors for quite some time now, they have been successful in promoting the program around and get popular so far, I am not sure how long they stay active, but so far so good.

I can still see the program sticky on MMG forum and some other and it has also got good status over MNO so i believe Enr-G is still safe to invest and is growing faster than ever.Admin is spending a lot of funds in advertising, i hope he continues to do that and pay members for a very long time.

Life time of the program is 29 days, that is why the admin also mentioned that one of their plans will be coming to one round successfully finished that is their plan with one month term, in their recent update and also mentioned that investors on their wish can either withdraw their principal or reinvest the same for one more round.

30 days until now :D, cheers. what a good performance of this site and it seems if the members do early investment in this program today is the last days for them to invest here, or they can continue to invest here, so far the rate here is profitable we get about 136% from our investment