Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MarshalProfit - marshalprofit.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Marshal Profit was created by a group of qualified experts, traders and analysts that specialized in the stock, bond, futures, currencies, gold, silver and oil trading with having more than ten years of extensive practical experiences of combined personal skills, knowledge, talents and collective ambitions for success. Our managers are constantly working on implementing unique trading schemes with the most advanced and effective trading technology, competitive services, high quality performance, genuine practices, excellent customer support service and fund safety that allow working successfully on the market in a highly fruitful and profitable way. Having many investment methods allows us to maintain a constant high interest rate for our clients. We are team of experienced traders which is providing superior investment returns by placing its on Forex market.

Investment Code service includes a high interest rate with reducing risk of investment on made deposit, financial stability, timely payments, full confidentiality and a high level of customer support.

Our professional financial service will help to find a perfect investment solution without risk for involved funds clients. Our program offers you available and easy to use website, flexible terms and comfort service for your profitable investment activity.

Investment Plans:

140% after 30 minutes

850% after 3 hours

1980% after 8 hours

*Up to 8% referral commission

*Accepts LR and PM only

http://marshalprofit.com/?ref=valexer

Both the minutely and hourly plans having unsustainable ROI, but the deisgn of the program remind sme of InvCode I guess which was online for a while and later went scam, though this program is using good script and design, I don't think these kind of plans can help the program to survive for few days at least.

This is another big example of scam site. We know that hourly profit mean scam site - but they are using minute basis profit system mean no one can get pay from them. We only can use their networking system because 8% ref. commission can be possible. after some days later if anyone will get pay them we can use their service - but know little knowledge tells me that their tendency is to make big cheat.

Well, it's totally a SCAM hyip! There is no such thing as earning 140% after 30 minutes 850% after 3 hours 1980% after 8 hours. It's very unrealistic, i guess there shouldn't no doubt to SAY! It's totally SCAM. The website looks great but what's more important is the plan rates.

W all know that hourly HYIPs are plain scam, but this takes it one level deeper and goes to only 30 minute plans. Too high ROI to be sustainable, so there's not even a point to invest for one round in here - too unrealistic, so one is basically guaranteed to lose their funds right off the bat.

@pinay, you told us that this site has scam plan but I think they are paying now. Because their server record tells us that their payout value is increased and all monitors made them legit by gave paying stamp. Might be they just gave payout to all monitors and authority so all monitors gave them paid stamp - where others can paid randomly by their system detection. So best luckiest person only can pay by them.

well, I don't think they are paying, since there is no payment proof available since 13th March from this program, that is for three days now, I think three days delay will be more than enough for us to declare it's a scam now, moreover the site is unavailable as well.