Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12DailyOffer - 12dailyoffer.in

I am not the admin of this site.

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

12dailyoffer.in is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investment Plans:

30%~70% daily for 12 days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 30.00

Plan 2 $51 - $300 40.00

Plan 3 $301 - $800 50.00

Plan 4 $801 - $2,000 60.00

Plan 5 $2,001 and more 70.00

C

500%~2000% after 12 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 500.00

Plan 2 $51 - $300 800.00

Plan 3 $301 - $800 1000.00

Plan 4 $801 - $2,000 1500.00

Plan 5 $2,001 and more 2000.00

Up to 15% referral commission

Accepts LR only

http://12dailyoffer.in/?ref=valexer

There is not a single monitor listing this one, except Best eMoneys, and the status given by them is unknown, this program looks like a scam to me, such a high ROI like 30% daily for 12 days is highly impossible, it can be more than triple in just twelve days, there is no ratings page, but minimum set at $1 can attract many invetsors to make a test spend in here.

This is 100% scam site or going to scam. I would like to give a note :- they have forum link buttons but no connectivity found because there are no stability with their business plan. Now one can give this impossible return after 12 days. Because it's seems like a tripler site. Where minimum deposit amount is very little of $1. Actually they made this plans for take some quick money by cheating greedy or newcomer. We need to turn back from this type of sites.

@ant: i agree with you dude since the script they used is poor, i also don't see any HYIP monitors that listed this program and the profit they offered also unsustainable, and after i do calculation that is very very high ROI, basically nothing good from this site i don't know if their statistic is right, but i think that is wrong statistic

Hehe... am getting laugh to see the script of the site it is really very poor and not even looking nice and the site is online since 5 days but not even a single monitors is listed till nowe and i think this program will be scam very soon .

Trickster @ yeah you are right the statics of the program is a fake one that is for sure .

the script is poor and the ROI is way too high to be sustainable in the future. We must wait a few days and read their reviews on monitored sites. The only good thing is the minimum deposit is only $1 but still one must be careful.

the script is poor and the ROI is way too high to be sustainable in the future. We must wait a few days and read their reviews on monitored sites. The only good thing is the minimum deposit is only $1 but still one must be careful.

yes , the best thing here is he low minimum deposit , but do you think that this hyip site can get alot of investors from only its threads in the different forums ? I think the answer will be no , so the admin should to know that he must add some monitors .

This is a cheap scam program, there is no payment released from this program so far, though the program has been running for five days now, there i no ratings page or any monitor added on their site, even the forums mentioned on their site are just images but not the real links to find out the up to date status of the program.