Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PrimoInvest - primoinvest.net

I am not the admin of this site.

Primo Invest is one of the leading financial companies in the world. It trades in securities on the capital market. It is a global financial service provider that specializes in asset and investment. Primo Invest have developed Investment plans that will allow clients of the company to place their investments in the share market by reducing time and risks if compared with independent investments.

Investment Plans:

Investment Programs

120% After 15 Days Plan

Amount Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

10.00 - 200.00 120% After 15 Days 15 Days

150% After 30 Days Plan

10.00 - 5,000.00 150% After 30 Days 30 Days

210% After 45 Days Plan

10.00 - 20,000.00 210 % After 45 Days 45 Days

Accepts LR, PM and AP

Up to 16% referral commission

http://primoinvest.net/?ref=valexer

Good to see this program having testimonials as well as payment proof sections to show us their up to date status, also it will be good if they consider to add some monitors too, there is currently, two monitors listing this one only and they have waiting status to show, it seems it will take minimum 15 days to know if the site is actually paying.

Very simple flash screen home page design. I think that a very little numbers of traffic get attract of seeing such design. I do not trust them because their ref. commission is too high than any standard hyip i.e. 16%. We can get start with them using both AP & LR and can take their 15 days plan where our total profit will 120% mean 1.33% after a single. But we really have a doubt of their longevity because after 3 days their growing level is not so good.

no recent withdrawal? hmm i just hope i am wrong, but this site have a good script, and also ROI plan is quite stable, even it is only middle term investment site but until now we cannot said that this site paying because i don't see any payment proof yet, and a monitors that listed this program

Yeah good to see that the program is having the payment profs session that will be helping the members to see how much paid and i think it is a brand new program so not payments have made yet and no monitors too . but the script of the program is good with the plans are very much stable .

actually I feel hat it is not a hyip site . may be it is matrix site or otherwise . that is because there no monitors and the script which the site using seems strange , I do not think that it is normal hyip although the plan of 120% for 15 days , any one agree with me ?

There is few new monitors listing this program, of which one has already declared the status of this program as closed, I think this program is just a scam, though it is running for just four days, I don't think it will pay for at least one round after 15 days for the first plan investors.

@archu7, I don't know where did you see some monitors. Because I can not see any monitor or rating options. Plus their overall status is not so good now. 6 days spent but their registered member's number are only 72. I really doubt about their stability because we cannot find any payout proof at proof section. That's mean they never pay to any. final discussion is they might be a scam site. So we expect that authority should suspend their position.

@archu7, I don't know where did you see some monitors. Because I can not see any monitor or rating options. Plus their overall status is not so good now. 6 days spent but their registered member's number are only 72. I really doubt about their stability because we cannot find any payout proof at proof section. That's mean they never pay to any. final discussion is they might be a scam site. So we expect that authority should suspend their position.

I think he means that he saw some payment proofs . there is already page for the payment proofs , but really there are no any monitors in the site , I have seen some payment proofs already received from the site in that page , but may be there are some fakes payment proofs .

Yes if there is anything that will discourage me with this program that should be the fact that this program dose not have any monitor,primoinvest is like a serious minded business team are the ones managing them because of the information I gather from this iste

i guess this program have good intention but the way they place the layout, make it look like a scam program, i guess the first plan is not well explain, but the second and the third plan can also be sustainable but that depend on what the admin have in mind,only time will tell whether they wanna scam or pay.

I think this site has been made a scam because no one could able to get any payout - because many days spent not record has been found at payout proof section. So we need to stay away from this site. I think this site may stay here to catch some more fund and waiting for close. We need to check their domain status remembers it because they should try to back with another site in very future.

I think this site has been made a scam because no one could able to get any payout - because many days spent not record has been found at payout proof section. So we need to stay away from this site. I think this site may stay here to catch some more fund and waiting for close. We need to check their domain status remembers it because they should try to back with another site in very future.

I completely agree with you, friend, we can't find any payment proof, even the site link, payment proof has no record of transactions, which makes me too suspect the status of this program, since it allows to deposit via AP, we should try investing and test the program ourselves or better to skip it as it's quite risky and status hidden.

All the monitors on-site list this one as either closed or not paying, and topped with the empty payment proof section I'm pretty sure we can call scam on this one. Wether it was their original intention or not, this program has failed to deliver what it promised.