Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sppfinancial - sppfinancial.com

I Am NoT Admin

Welcome to SPPFinancial

Welcome to the best and most profitable investment system.

With 15 years of experience in investments, today we want to share the opportunity that you can invest with us and arrange the tranquillity to generate profits secure long and short term. .

In our experience, we have created an excellent group, also got a lot of knowledge in investments.

We are a multicultural group of the best Investors and engineers.

We have 30% of a textile company, we have actions of high profitability in real estate.

We work for many years in the forex market.

Don't wait any longer to get to your financial freedom

Your deposits:

Total: $0.00

25% per 30 days

Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 11.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 18.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 25.00

No deposits for this plan

45% per 60 Days

Plan 1 $300 - $1,000 20.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 30.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 45.00

No deposits for this plan

60% per 90 days

Plan 1 $2,500 - $6,500 30.00

Plan 2 $6,501 - $10,000 48.00

Plan 3 $10,001 - $15,000 60.00

JOIN NOW

Though there is just a single monitor added on the ratings page of this program, we can see that there is a total of ten monitors listing this program on AllHyipMonitors, we can notice that, most of them are new or non famous monitors, but the program looks worth give a try as it is just started today.

We can find some pointed matters, 1>they wrote there that they have ssl, but actually nothing found. 2>There are no popular monitors with paying status. Though their plan get start for $5 only but we have to leave our fund for 30 days - mean high risk, plus their RoI is almost like tripler. So we can not trust them.

i don't know if that monitors is not popular but i see they listed in about 6 hyip monitors,and about SSL i agree with you, the even don't have that things installed in their site, i wonder if admin lie to us or that is becuase of the script that he don't change yet, and i see this program online for 2 days and still paid until now

Nice to see that this program is having the DDos and SSL protection and the another good thing we can talk about the program is it is accepting the alertpay payment processor that i liked here and the program is having the good monitors with the status of paying the ROI is fine . many pros to the site the plans are also sustainable i think

Thsi program that has been living for four days now has paying status on monitors, but the last paid date is shown on 4th March, I wonder why there is no latest payment done when there is daily plans offered in this program, I think we should better first observe the performance of the program before we believe the status given by monitors.

Thsi program that has been living for four days now has paying status on monitors, but the last paid date is shown on 4th March, I wonder why there is no latest payment done when there is daily plans offered in this program, I think we should better first observe the performance of the program before we believe the status given by monitors.

You are absolutely right, this site did not make any latest payouts and that's the reason we cannot rely monitors status and i am just wondering how would admin pay with such high ROI, its simply not possible.

Few monitors have now updated the status of the program and moved it to problem or scam, it was monitored for around a week, or for six days to be exact, and it seems there was no payment done by this program that I think it's time to move on, it's online but we should be aware of it's scam status and not do any deposit to it.