Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fixreturns - fixreturns.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome to fixreturns.com

business

Your Gate Way To a Brighter Future..!

Discover the returns possible in the world's largest financial market. the off-exchange foreign currency market (Forex). Forex is where banks, corporations, and whole countries make investments. it is just over the past few years that private investors, such as yourself, have been getting more involed with these opportunities. Investing with our company gives an investor who can not the watch the market 24 hours a day the chance to participate in the world's market-forex...!

Please Select any of the Plans below to Make your Payment

PLAN BASIC , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 20.00 to a maximum of $ 100.00. Total duration of 30 Days. Total interest 1.50%.

PLAN ADVANCE , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 101.00 to a maximum of $ 1000.00. Total duration of 60 Days. Total interest 1.70%.

PLAN PROFESSIONAL , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 1001.00 to a maximum of $ 2000.00. Total duration of 90 Days. Total interest 2.00%.

PLAN EXPERT , A simple interest plan with a minimum investment amount

of $ 2001.00 to a maximum of $ 5000.00. Total duration of 120 Days. Total interest 2.20%.

JOIN NOW

hmm, they are using SSL encryption for the site and the interest also quite low, it will make the site more sustainable and also will make the site live longer rather than other HYIP site, and about monitors i only see 2 monitors that listed this program and the status of this program is waiting

I think this site has a potential of making it big. I like their design, they also have SSL certificate and it is valid and a DDoS protection. I think the only setback in here is their minimum investment which is $20. I think it is a little bit high for small time investors. But if you manage to get $20 and invest it here, i think your money is safe and you will really profit in here. A 30 day plan is good to start in here.

This program seems to be worth take a risk, of course the minimum allowed to venture with them is quite big, $20, which is out of reach of small investors, but until now, this program has managed to stay active and pay, last paid on 8th March, active for more than a week now.

Though they have risky plan due to high base amount and long term maturity. But it can be useful for some senior investors because they want long term and monthly basis return. Where their profit ration will be 1.5%. We also can get better security from them because we can see ssl certificate with site lock. I wish that if any member should get pay from them then should give some payout proof - by seeing their proof we can get better mental support and move forward.

I think this site has a potential of making it big. I like their design, they also have SSL certificate and it is valid and a DDoS protection. I think the only setback in here is their minimum investment which is $20. I think it is a little bit high for small time investors. But if you manage to get $20 and invest it here, i think your money is safe and you will really profit in here. A 30 day plan is good to start in here.

that is the only problem that come from this program, overall they provide us with a good amount of profit. and they also listed in 3 HYIP monitors for now and still paid, about their lifetime i see this program already running for 8 days. i think that is a good movement of this site. but i don't guaratee they will paid us again

Good to see that this site is running over two weeks. We really get better satisfaction from their service. Hope that they should give us better monthly basis feature. Though they are high standard but they need to bring some affordable deposit value like $5 or $10. But bad news is we can see only 3 monitors and all of them telling us that they are not paying. This is really bad news for senior investors who already invested over $100.

Fix Returns has got PROBLEM, NOT PAYING and STAY AWAY kind of status on monitors listing this one, that is for the program stopped to pay since 12th March for four days, others claim that the program has paid nothing in return on investments, that is really sad to know that these kind of scam sites coming in industry only to lure investors.