Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LogiPTC- Logiptc.com

Prateek

LogiPTC- Logiptc.com

LogiPTC works like Trekpay but YOU EARN at least one cent per click..

Get Paid for Using LogiPTC, it'll be the fastest and simplest way for you to earn money!

How much time do you spend on the Internet? Are you getting paid for it?

Have you tried other programs which promise easy money, only to be scammed by their high payout?

It is time to move on to something more promising... LogiPTC will earn you easy money, quick and simple!

Simply join LogiPTC by Signing Up and take this advantage to earn money that you'll actually receive!

What LogiPTC can offer to you:

* Fast Earnings, Little Work, Low $5 Payout

* Logi Toolbar informs you of new opportunities for earnings at LogiPTC.

* Boost your Earnings by Referring your Friends

* Fast Earnings, Little Work, Low Payout

o Just put in a few minutes you spend each day on the internet and we promise you earnings that will be worth your time. No knowledge is required, all you need is what you currently have, your computer and a paypal account for your earnings. With our low $5 payout, you'll get your money quicker than ever.

* Logi Toolbar informs you of new earning opportunities directly to you!

o We know that you treasure your time, why waste it refreshing our website? With Logi Toolbar, new opportunities are sent right to you. Logi PTC wants you to earn as much as you can earn with us without missing a beat. We won't let your opporunities run away.

* Boost your Earnings by Referring your Friends

o Our system makes it easy refer your friends, simply give them your referral link and have them sign up under you. You'll begin to receive their earnings instantly!.

http://www.logitraffic.com/index.php?ref_id=24854

• 1 month later...

Forget about the site for it is dead and scam now, they haven't made any payments for more than one month already and when you visit the site they only have their own site available to click which they require us to click on their adhitz advertisement. Anyways I have a good journey on this site too bad it ends like this.

Forget about the site for it is dead and scam now, they haven't made any payments for more than one month already and when you visit the site they only have their own site available to click which they require us to click on their adhitz advertisement. Anyways I have a good journey on this site too bad it ends like this.

Actually this site still pays.

The problem is that they run geo-targeted ads and it seems Asian users don't get much to click.

By the way, I think those ads asking to click google ads etc might cause problem down the road for the site and advertizers.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have joined this site sometime ago. I have seen many discussion about it offers many ads a day but I haven't seen so many ads a day. And I am slowly reaching the payout limit. I think when I will reach it I will stop using this program. It offers too less ads and clicking till the payout limit isn't that much fun.

Hm..i have the problem when access the site for sure...each time im try to access this site i found always like this today :

Method Not Implemented

GET to / not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any one here have the same problem like me??

You are now on your 3rd payment now vnhyipgroup, how lucky of you to have reach that. Anyways I am still doing manual checking on ads here as I uninstalled my toolbar last year as I thought this one is gone scam now, anyways I am happy this way as I don't want to be distracted when I see prompt ads.

Logitraffic sent you $5.00 USD

Transaction ID: 1JH04791GY582013G

Dear nehmer,

Just thought you'd like to know Logitraffic sent you $5.00 USD.

Note from Logitraffic:

Hello We have received a Payout Request for your account at LogiPTC / LogiTRAFFIC. The clicks / referrals have passed our review and the payment has been sent to the paypal e-mail address on file for your account.

Logitraffic

admin@logitraffic.com

Thanks,

PayPal

• 3 weeks later...

They are joined this PTC for an exchange! days to find out if he pays with a friend! hopefully good! although I do not really like either the script or anything of this PTC! but if it pays good!

i think there is a problme with the site every time it tell me Invalid e-mail address.

i'm sure it is right any case please if you have a proof share it with us.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why many members still like this site. Maybe because they have lots of referrals in here that why they earn good. But me with no referrals. its a good earning already if I can earn two cents a day in here. Because as always I only have one or two ads that is not even worth a cent per click.

i left this site already because its too hard for me to earn here even if i installed the toolbar and all. even if i get notified,i will always get beaten by someone else and not earn anything.i learned before that having a fast internet connection is an advantage too and i am unlucky for that.

• 1 month later...

Transaction ID: 7F754232T21395327

Dear nehmer gomez,

Just thought you'd like to know Logitraffic sent you $5.00 USD.

Note from Logitraffic:

Hello We have received a Payout Request for your account at LogiPTC / LogiTRAFFIC. The clicks / referrals have passed our review and the payment has been sent to the paypal e-mail address on file for your account. Thank you for using our services LogiPTC / LogiTRAFFIC Staff http://www.logiptc.com/ http:/www.logitraffic.com/

Get the details

Once you've received the payment, you can:

Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal.

Withdraw or transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days).

Withdraw or transfer the money to a credit or debit card.

Don't see the money in your account?

Don't worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sender Information

Logitraffic

admin@logitraffic.com

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

• 4 weeks later...

Nice to see members get paid. Same time its frustrate me that I stop clicking in here not because I get tired of clicking its because I don't have ads to click in here. I still click for two months before I finally tell myself to stop clicking. Its not worth it.

Got paid from LogiPTC:

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 3E851455WN1319125)

Sent by:

Logitraffic (The sender of this payment is Verified)

Payment sent from:

admin@logitraffic.com

Payment sent to:

namdv.vpici@gmail.com

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.logitraffic.com

Customer Service Email: admin@logitraffic.com

Amount received:

$5.00 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$5.00 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

May 23, 2011

Time:

12:16:29 GMT+07:00

Completed

Subject:

LogiPTC Payout Notification

Note:

Hello We have received a Payout Request for your account at LogiPTC / LogiTRAFFIC. The clicks / referrals have passed our review and the payment has been sent to the paypal e-mail address on file for your account. Thank you for using our services LogiPTC / LogiTRAFFIC Staff http://www.logiptc.com/ http:/www.logitraffic.com/

Payment type:

Instant

Thanks

This site is paying and I don't question that. What I don't like about this site is its geographical advertising. That means if you are in third world country chance are you get less ads to click. The reason is good for advertisers but bad for the third world countries clickers. As advertisers can say that they only want clickers that is in europe or in america and leave asia with no ads to click. Or particular countries.

I think the only reason this site is paying is that simply because most members who click in here don't reach minimum and leave and does who are religious clickers earn after five to six months of clicking but much earlier if you have good number of direct referrals. But I don't think if your a regular clicker with no direct referrals and no ads to click I think you will leave also.

I don't think logiptc will be paying for another five months. Maybe in less than that logiptc will turn to scam. The reason I say this is that most ptc or most new ptc turn to scam already despite of being popular and new many of them turn to scam already. How much more logiptc that is running for more than a year now and members are already annoyed by its low rate, low ads. high minimum to cashout.