Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

smartinvestgroups - smartinvestgroups.com

I Am Not Admin

We are a team of individuals dedicated to providing sound investing solutions.

Are you:

looking for a real estate investment partner?

looking for a buyer for your note or debt?

looking for a home to lease or buy?

wanting to sell your home?

a homeowner in a distressed situation?

We can help!

Investments

Smart Invest Groups is presently investing in a residential rehab project in

Washington, DC with ROI's of approximately 30%. Call 301-529-5938 to find out more, or email: gina@smartinvestgroups.com

TO LINK: http://smartinvestgroups.com/

When i visited this site i was amazed to see a single page, it states that admin did not even care to create a good looking site where users will get all the information about investments, instead he has given an email id.It also clears one thing that this is not hyip site, its more like a private investment site.

The site looks awful and cheap. I dont think a single investor will try his luck and invest in here. Obviously, admin has no funds to even make a decent looking site for investors. I would not recommend everyone to be involve in this kind of program.

Who knows, the Admin might just be a hungry scammer that is desperately looking for innocent investors fund to run away with. Some newbie in the hyip jungle are the ones that usually fall prey to site of this nature. I fail to consider this program as an option.

This program is not listed on any monitor, and I don't understand the investment plans in this one, I think it's not properly mentioned on their site, this one does still exist online, but I am unsure of it's plans and current status that I would better give it a skip.

I'm really doubt about their quality because they won't be compare with any regular hyip. Because script or template didn't match with hyip as well as their investment plans are also not like hyip. They just need some money and willing to give us 30% profit ratio. Finally we can not judge their current status - so unable to move forward.

what kind of script they used now, it is totally poor, and i also doubt how can admin will lead this program and paid the members LOL, they also don't have SSL protection and DDOS protection too, and ROI here is not stable too, i also don't believe if admin into real estate, how can it be he into it while the script and design sooo poor

I do not know if this is a real hyip site or what ?!! I have checked the site and I found that it seems to be a social site or some thing else . I am searched for the sign up button but found nothing also , can any one tell me what kind of sites is this ?

There are no proofs and there is no evidence that this is hyip, it is not listed on any hyip.I can see a thread on some forums but no legit information about the status of site.I don't know what is admins plan out here.