Toronto ( 1260% after 16 days )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $9,999 204.00

Plan 2 $10,000 - $50,000 1260.00

Washington ( 2953% after 31 days )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1,000 - $50,000 2953.00

JOIN NOW

Ok. So this site has a decent looking script. I think their design is a bot unique compared to other HYIPs as of this time. Their plans are not that good but with the number of monitors on this site, i think admin did a pretty good job advertising his site and i really think he is serious about this. Monitors are still in waiting status nut on their statistics, it is said that more than $50 have already been withdrew from the site. Hmmm that is a little suspicious.

Sincerely the script is okay but the ROI is unreasonable and unsustainable.I think investing inhere going a round would be okay since there is every possibility they would be paying the earlybirds but that would be when a paying status surfaces since major monitors are rating them as waiting.

http://www.hyip.biz/details/worldofprofit.net

http://www.goldpoll.net/details/18679/

I agree with both of you guys, the script is having a decent appearance but at the same time it loads little slow.Now all the monitors on the rating page have turned into paying status so i believe we can risk some funds out here along with the best RCB offer.

Life time of this short term program is ten days old and still remained active, which is a nice thing about this program, last payment proof of 8th March can be found around, this is just like any other short term program having risky ROI in offer.

This program has been paying for 17 days now and I am into the daily plan here invested a $10, will update here later about the profit updates, here is my deposit proof !

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 3/15/2012 5:22 AM

Batch: 88365160

Sent To: U6602906 (World Of Profit)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to WorldOfProfit.net - The Best Investment Opportunity! User archu7

Thank you.

well, i just see this thread and find out that i already have paid from this program some days back ago, and you know the script and the design of this site is good too, and i must said this program already paid to the members. some of my friend now trying to invest here, but i advice to be careful here. since they are short term investment site

well, yes, usually short term programs will be risky for late investors, as this one has been active for eighteen days already, but for some reason, it doesn't look like a fast scam type of short term to me, one thing is their payment system is still fast as usual and I have reinvested for second round with the daily plan.

I agree that worldofprofit is really a good site, very few short term hyips pass 2 weeks and this site is one of them.I don't know whether this site will sustain for long or not but this is the best choice to invest rather than trusting new comers.

I think this program will be safe for at least another week as I can see there is huge support from investors for this program, even monitors offer RCB that is almost negligible, in my notice, most of the long running short term programs don't pay higher RCB offers via monitors.

First of all we really thankful to all senior posters who already made some deposit and left heir proof - by which we can get some mental support and wish to make some investment. The design quality of the site is very good but they need to reduce their over attraction glow because some members should get irritate of this design. All plans are high but we can use their 5% daily RoI because their platform is little bit strong.

WoP continues to stay active, for nineteen days now, it's one of the programs advertised on monitors widely which have been running successfully, that is the reason I think this one pays active for a long time, hopefully, like DR, at least for few months, this one is worth taking risk in my opinion.

another scam program that would see the light of day.this one would last long, if you check the script use in here you will know they may be trouble in paradise with program, well the design isn't attractive to me ,so i guess i will just pass on this one.

another scam program that would see the light of day.this one would last long, if you check the script use in here you will know they may be trouble in paradise with program, well the design isn't attractive to me ,so i guess i will just pass on this one.

Scam Program? I did not understand why do you call it a scam? This site is online for almost 3 weeks now and doing better business than any new comers.Its listed on many monitors with paying status.I think you must recheck and make a comment.

yes, WoP is paying so far and fast payments done by the admin in these twenty days, it was a good investment experience with this program, but since I can't afford to lose a $10 to a short term, I got my funds out in a couple rounds in this program, but there is so many investors in this program.

well this program already online for more than 2 weeks :D, that is a good performance of this site and in some HYIP forum such as DTM i see some payment proof shared by monitors and investors today, http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=144421&st=250 and also in MMG there are some payment proof also share, i see in all HYIP monitors, this program also have paid status.

I have received first newsletter from the admin today, that is on 19th March a detailed explanation on plan features and other program statistic updates so far !

1st WorldofProfit.net Newsletter

Hello Worldofprofit Customers!

I hope all of you have a nice day!

As you know, My name is Douglas Randall and I am general manager of Worldofprofit website.

We have some good news, so I would like to share some of them with you.

Our company was originally established in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland , London, 2009, providing investment services to a narrow circle of clients. We have now enhanced our services online, making them available to every interested investor all over the world.

We receive a lot of emails everyday and with a big investors base we have its right to say that first of all we need a great, fast members support. If you have any questions, feel free to call us: +442002227094.

Alternatively, you can always reach our customer support using the live chat, it is located in bottom right corner of our website.

Many of our clients, who are new in high-yield industry, ask us how Worldofprofit website works. All they have to do is, register on our website, login to their own account, and invest the amount they wish, in the investment plan they like. Investments into the `128% after 1 day`plan, will give you back a total of 128%, of which 100% is your principal amount, and the rest up to 28% is your profit. Investments into the `280% after 4 days` plan, will give you back a total of 280%, of which 100% is your principal amount, and the rest 180% is your profit.

For example, if you invest $10000 in the `128% after 1 day` plan, you will be returned back a total of $12800, at the end of the 1st day, of which $10000 is your principal amount, and $2800 is your profit. Your withdrawal will be processed within 12 hours after request. As you already know, we try to do all the best for our investors and pay within 1-6 hours.

That is all for today, dear Worldofprofit Clients.

All payments are processed as usual, we wish you a good luck and we hope you will continue to support and get high profit with our company. Make money in world of profit - it is easy!

Have a nice time and warm regards,

Douglas Randall

World of Profit, CEO

WoP has been online for four weeks now and continues to pay, the last payout was released from this program yesterday, that was on 25th March which clearly shows that the program is incredibly paying fast, one of the active short term programs around.

Really glad to see that this site is paying now, even they have high ending RoI. Probably people may got paid from their 5% daily plan. We can see many monitors with some popular one and everyone just telling us that this site is paying now. Also I followed their payout list where I found many paid amount inside their list for which have been completed today.

it is been about 32 days :D, what a good performance, i only invest once here and get my bucks back and it seems they are still paid the members here until now, and some payment proof that shared today prove me that they are still paid the members, beside their status in some hyip monitors

@Trickster, I completely agreed with you that this site already became an elite site. Because they have passed all level of any hyip world. They have attractive design with secured server. They never made any delay payment and we can see many monitors with much more popular one. Many monitors already gained 400% of their total investment. So we can stay here without any fear or hesitation.

The site is paying and also has a paying status and I think it will continue to pay but their script look so poor maybe the admin should try and upgrad the look of this program,but all the plan is a short term plan and may scerd investors a bit .

Life time of the program is 39 days now and has been performing good so far, I am sure this program will successfully reach the fifty days online milestone easily, so around ten days more to manage to stay active and investors really need these kind of reliable short term programs where there is a chance to make huge profits.

Well this is up to the admin of this program to determind if he would allow the program to Run up to 50days online,but moreover this kind of program is stronly recommended to try because I can see some monitor still have them as paid on their status.

guys i just want to update you guys that the program is neither having problem for now or has stop paying, couple of monitor now have them as problem and someother is saying waiting, so guys please check very well before you guys invest here.