Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trade-System - trade-system.in

I'm not admin

http://trade-system.in/

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

trade-system.in is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term

Plans:

30 days 4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 4.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 4.20

Plan 3 $500 - $1,000 4.40

60 days 2.5% daily

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 2.50

100 days 1.8% daily

Plan 1 $100 - $3,000 1.80

DDoS and SSL protection

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif

• 2 weeks later...

There is a mixed status for this program at this moment, both positive and negative, few monitors declare it scam where the rest show paying status for it with the latest payment proof of 8th March that is of few hours ago, must be making selective payments now.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont see anything wrong with the site infact it is okay most especially with the minimum deposit which is 5 dollars and working with the first plan that means at the end we wud be having 120% as total which would thus be 6 dollars. Its funny, it took 30 days to make a dollar. Lol. But its okay. Hopefully they wud last

I dont see anything wrong with the site infact it is okay most especially with the minimum deposit which is 5 dollars and working with the first plan that means at the end we wud be having 120% as total which would thus be 6 dollars. Its funny, it took 30 days to make a dollar. Lol. But its okay. Hopefully they wud last

doesn't see anything wrong? i think you don't access the site before make posts, please look carefully, this site is cannot be accessible, and it means sign of scam even i don't said it becuase i don't invest here. but if tommorow this site is not accessible again, i will report it.

well, the plan was actually mid term to pay for one full month, but unfortunately this program stopped to pay since 10th March that is for a week now, I think we have done enough waiting for the site to return and pay us back, but it's a scam and closed site now, inaccessible so far, loss to all investors in here.