Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

intergalaxytraders - intergalaxytraders.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome Earthlings

Our planet has great importance to alien civilizations. It is located in part of the universe that is quite inhabited and has a lot of trading routs. Earth contains some very valuable resources that are difficult to find anywhere else. Earth is considered to be one of the richest planets, not so much in metals and minerals, but in biodiversity, it has good climate and enormous water resources. It has large tracts of habitable land for those races that can breathe our atmosphere.

Our planet is being visited by several different alien races. Their primary intention is trading with us. When civilization develops and grows constantly it soon comes to energy and resources depletion. Those that are highly technological are forced to seek materials they need in other parts of the universe. This sets up complicated networks of trade. In order to get what they need, they have to trade, barter and travel throughout the universe. This has been going on for a long time.

Trading networks are highly hierarchical with strict rules. The Visitors that have been visiting Earth are basically traders, commercial enterprises, and they are not military. In order to preserve the flow of goods and to keep the trading active and efficient, any war or violence attempts are suppressed, partly by established laws and codes of conduct for their members. Races that are spiritually advanced don't often interfere in the lives of races living on other planets. The interference of present Visitors has got to do something with trade and commerce on our planet.

We are the one and only company licensed by Intergalactic Trading Committee for trading operations on Earth.

And now we are proud to offer this unique investment opportunity to all people on Earth.

Investment Plans:1%-2.5% daily for 10 - 25 days (Principal return)

Min Spend : $10

Referral Commission: 5%

Withdrawal Type: Instant

JOIN NOW

• 2 weeks later...

This program has been online for ten days now and has been continued active so far, I have noticed this program advertising on TG forum, it looks like the admin is serious in promoting the program and get potential investors from a forum like TG.

I just visited the site right now the script is moderat Ddos ssl protection enable in the site,but if atall i will invest in here i beter go for the minimum plan spent I will stil monitor their progres after few days to see if i can make anything out of the site

I just visited the site right now the script is moderat Ddos ssl protection enable in the site,but if atall i will invest in here i beter go for the minimum plan spent I will stil monitor their progres after few days to see if i can make anything out of the site

I think it is not safe to invest here now , the site is short term program and it has more than 7 days online , the admin removed the monitors and I think he did that because he stopped paying to them so the monitors had the status of NOT PAYING .

Starting with very marginal profit we could start this program because their daily RoI is 1%+. We only need $10 for get start with them. I also like their 5% of ref. commission because it's good figure to get credit. I would that every network maker should peripatetic in this contest and explore their networking capabilities by taking lots of downlines. After got credit we can able to invest from our account balance. But I can not support their instant payment system because this can not attract any member because every one knows that only 0.01% of company can give instant payout. But unfortunately this site is down for me now. I would like to request you all that in future if this site will back online gain then give a reply here.

I wonder this program doesn't have any monitor added on their site or even no ratings page, but good to know that this program has widely advertised around on popular forums as well as active hyip as of now, this one has been paying for two weeks and there are plenty of monitors listing this one.

@archu7, I completely agreed with you that we can not find any good monitor because their tendency was to scam us. So just made their model to a legit looking site. On very first they have given some payouts to us but just stopped and close their site after took some money. Hope that they should migrate their site or running on upgrade it's bandwidth. I would like to request you that if this site will come back again then please give a reply.

This site is down for me now. Probably they might lost their server bandwidth. Hope that they should improve their server quality and upgrade with higher bandwidth. Some how they might also migrate their script. But if the site already turned into scam then it's really a bad news for us. Hope that everyone should get back their investment.

This site is down for me now. Probably they might lost their server bandwidth. Hope that they should improve their server quality and upgrade with higher bandwidth. Some how they might also migrate their script. But if the site already turned into scam then it's really a bad news for us. Hope that everyone should get back their investment.

It's loading fine from end, as fast as usual, but it looks like many other people can't access this site from various other parts of world, that can be the reason for I have noticed this program has got it's status moved to problem on monitors at this stage of around three weeks online and last paid on 12th March !

Seems to open just fine for me as well, no issues here. The ROI in their plans is very small, and thus I don't really see why this one couldn't be sustainable for longer period. Also seems they return the principal upon the maturation of the term. Small $10 initial investment is pretty much the standard.

Also, nice theme they have in their program, I like it.

But I think it should be now declared a scam as we can see many monitors with problem status for this program, where they also mentioned that no payment arrived for last three to four days, and now this site is inaccessible for me too.