Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bulletprofit - bulletprofit.com

I Am Not Admin

For anyone looking for a highly profitable business, but has no working knowledge of the investment world, you might want to consider becoming a part of the Bullet Profit team. Bullet Profit handles all aspects of the program, including legal concerns, paper work and investment procedures and then shares the profits with members of their team.

Forex and stock and oil trades are currently among the most profitable investments in the world. The Bullet Profit managers have the necessary skills and experience to invest profitably in these fields. It should be noted, the investment fields of oil, stocks and Forex, are not for everyone, but for investors who find those areas of investing exciting, will find Bullet Profit exciting. Bullet Profit has the knowhow and investment skill to make money in these investment fields.

Bullet Profit principles are based on maximizing profits for its investors and minimizing loss for all. They have created a safe investment environment with safeguards to prevent financial loss. Bullet Profit is dedicated to capitalizing on investment opportunities and creating a revenue stream for life. Bullet Profit is now sharing its program with investors of all levels and offering the investment opportunity with everyone.

Operating on a worldwide level, Bullet Profit has a proven track record of success, due to the development of a successful business model. The individual investor is invited to be part of a very successful investment team that knows how to create wealth by expanding the level of risk and not letting an opportunity pass by without serious consideration. If you want to be part of a successful investment team, get on board today.

PLAN 1:

Profit 1.6% Daily for 7 days

Minimum deposit $10

Maximum deposit $500

Referral bonus 6%

PLAN 2:

Profit 2.0% Daily for 14 days

Minimum deposit $100

Maximum deposit $1500

Referral bonus 6%

PLAN 3:

Profit 2.5% Daily for 21 days

Minimum deposit $200

Maximum deposit $10000

Referral bonus 6%

TO LINK: https://bulletprofit.com

Investment plans are for short term and the ROI is stable out here but it is listed on MNO which makes many of us think that it might be from the same administrators who have scammed in the past so i am not willing to take a risk unless it stays online for a long time.

do you know where the admin here? is ever made hyip site, then SCAM, you can explain to me in more detail.

I tried to invest here as much as 20 dollars and is evidence of, my invest :

Date: 02/27/2012 17:12

Batch: 86497826

From Account: U9289060 (Bullet Profit)

Amount: $-10.00

Memo: Bulletprofit Investment

Date: 02/27/2012 17:15

Batch: 86498179

From Account: U9289060 (Bullet Profit)

Amount: $-10.00

Memo: Bulletprofit Investment

This program definitely looks good, but since the recent short term programs with low ROI and term in their plans, like Chrome Funds scammed before any one could at least complete one circle, I think the current trend is short term programs are risky to venture with, no matter how stable ROI they offer.

do you know where the admin here? is ever made hyip site, then SCAM, you can explain to me in more detail.

I tried to invest here as much as 20 dollars and is evidence of, my invest :

I do not know who is the admin but many short term hyip sites are run by the same admin however we cant give any proof since they take precautions and use different name every time, what we can do is, put our funds and test it, you have made 2 deposits and so far site is paying so you will make good money for sure.

Life time of this program is eleven days and it is still paying, the first round with the first plan come to an end successfully, and the first round with the second plan, is active for now, that has two weeks term, hopefully, this one will not disappoint investors and run for a long time.

This program has protected server with ssl certificate and site lock. We can assign this site as a future elite site. Because their plans are very popular and useful for everybody. As we see that they have such marginal plans like profitable 1.6% daily. So wee need only $10 of LR for get start with them. I hope that they should pay us for next 15 days at least. We also can expect some better feature like compound our profit value. We also can use their 6% of ref. back though it's little bit high but can be possible. Expect some payout proof for use their service with higher amount.

I see only hyip4list that provide proof of payment and no hyip monitoring that provides payment, even though I'm late, but I am excited to join and invest 20 dollars here. because I was getting paid by the fast http://www.digitalmo...082#entry192082

add to that that there are some monitors have status of PROBLEM , so we can say that this hyip site closed now , and the moderators should to remove this thread to closed hyips , because may be investors will invest here without knowledge .

hmm it seems complicated, but i will skip to invest here, since i see some HYIP monitors that not paid and also there are HYIP monitors that have some problem, maybe they are now trying to do selective payment but until now i still see some payment proof shared in forum such as MMG

It looks like this program paid for only one round of the first plan, with one week term, so it is better that at least early investors might have come out of the program with successful investment experience, hopefully, yeah, current status of the program is obviously problem as they seem to have stopped to pay for three days now.