Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OctaFX_Farid

OctaFX.com- OctaFX King of the Road Contest

howtowin_zpsa5b9d0c0.png

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! Currently our top contestant yalmos has piled up with 200 Points. So, come and grab the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

Deposit to your account today, register for the contest and let the most proficient trader win!

image61_zpsba654756.png

How to take part in the contest

Start Now!

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX.com-Micro Account

octafx_logo_c.png

Micro account is a perfect choice for beginner level traders or for those who would like to test their trading system. The advantages of Micro account are obvious.

It's a great way to get used to your new broker, you can try out our requote-free trading, market execution in less than a second and Metatrader 4 trading platform with as low as 5 USD minimal deposit.

• Minimal deposit is only 5 USD
  • Floating spread from 0.2 pips
  • Minimal volume is 0.01 lot
  • Leverage up to 1:500
  • No requotes
  • 30% Bonus on each deposit

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX.com-Happy Weekend to all

bestbrokerweekedn_zps16b2b98e.png

OctaFX is glad to announce we made the bonus rules easier, safer and convenient for our clients.

Enjoy the freedom of trade!

Now bonus is credited to a special bonus account with even better trading conditions! Now you can enjoy 1:500 leverage with Welcome account, 0.01 lots (microlots) and unique OctaFX lowest spreads in the market!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX.com-News in your Metatrader 4 from OctaFX and FXstreet.com!

octafxandfxstreet_zps400b87e9.png

Dear traders!

We are proud to announce that from now on you can enjoy the complete and unbiased market news feed right in your Metatrader 4 terminal. That’s it, you don’t have to use any other resources to have full access to important news releases, it’s all in your Metatrader now!

We are doing our best to make your trading experience outstandingly convenient. You can save time and select your best trading strategy with this news feed in your trading terminal.

Just click News tab in your Metatrader and you will see the most up-to-date market news releases. Double-click on a piece of news to see its’ content.

Start your successful trading with OctaFX today!

OctaFxJoin_zpsd522cab9.png

Trade Forex with OctaFx and get:

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX Champion Demo Contest

DemoContest_zpsa08199c1.png

Current Update of OctaFXChampion Demo Contest!

a lot of contestants showing there keen interest in it and currently our top contestant areonetwo from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $42 239.51. So, come and grab the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

image62_zps8d720023.png

Contest rules and regulations

Start Now!

Start your successful trading with OctaFX today

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX.com- Updated and more convenient economic calendar from OctaFX

image16_zps7e652ac1.png

Dear traders!

OctaFX is constantly working on the improvement and enhancement of our services. We are considering your feedback and doing our best to make your trading experience convenient. With this in mind, we are proud to present our new and updated Economic Calendar .

Now you can view all the important news releases, sort and filter them in the way you like it. This will keep you updated about all the news in the market. You can also set your time zone to know exactly the time of a particular news release.

We have several other great features in development, so please stay tuned for the news.

Thank you for trading with OctaFX.

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX.com- OctaFX King of the Road Contest

howtowin_zpsa5b9d0c0.png

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! Currently our top contestant yalmos (7) has piled up with 170 Points. So, come and grab the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

Deposit to your account today, register for the contest and let the most proficient trader win!

image63_zps0802bef5.png

How to take part in the contest

Start Now!

Thank you for trading with OctaFX.

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX.com- Happy Weekend to all

besuccesfullttradingwithoctafx_zps536be16f.png

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX.com- Visa/Mastercard deposits introduced at OctaFX!

octafx_logos.png

Dear clients!

In an effort to make your trading as easy and convenient as possible OctaFX introduces the most popular account deposit/withdrawal option, that is, deposit via Visa/Mastercard.

DepositVISAMASTER.png

The whole deposit process takes seconds now! OctaFX is proud to announce another convenient deposit option for our clients!

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

• 4 weeks later...

OCTAFX's service is really great.

spread , fast execution , support , bonus with no deposit ,

.. and high leverage.

i am really glad to trade with them.

you can try them without deposit by using no deposit bonus $8

fast execution .. very good support .. really great services

I just ask for a withdrawal!

Thank You!!

withdrawal was succeed, :D

i am good luck!! :rolleyes:

0048239ledt2r99lqh978x.jpg

I would like to add my experience with this broker:

I started trading in the beginning of March with free $8 bonus, just to test my strategy without risking my own money.

The platform is fast with very low spread and no commission (no swap)!

There is also monitoring section on OctaFX where you can see other traders that have traded profitably with this broker and withdrawn their profits! just to know this is honest and transparent broker.

OctaFX .com -Privacy Policy!

image3.png

OctaFx - Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

OctaFX sets the highest standards in respect to our clients, partners or any other counterparties' privacy. Under no circumstances, unless under court decision or legal request, can the data be disclosed.

Protection

All the client data are protected by an SSL-encrypted connection to our Personal Area at http://www.octafx.com. It is highly unlikely that this encryption becomes disclosed to any third party.

Personal Information

When you open a real account, certain personal information is required. This information allows us to estimate your financial needs, process your requests and transactions, and keep you informed about our upcoming products and services.

Required information may include: full name, address and birth date. In a number of cases we might require your identity confirmation, as set forth in the Customer Agreement. This includes passport or drivers license, or any other ID and a residential address proof.

Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") regulations requires financial institutions to collect information and take action where necessary, in order to verify a customer's identity.

Cookies

We use a technology called "cookies", which enables us to provide you with a better experience in using our website by sending small text files from our servers to your computer. These cookies do not track your private information.

Affiliates

We may share some or all of the personal information described above with our affiliates in order to service client accounts or inform clients of new products and services. Our affiliates may include companies controlled or owned by us, as well as companies which have an ownership interest in our company. Our affiliates maintain the privacy of your information in the same manner and to the same extent as we do, and in accordance with this privacy policy.

Third Parties

We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, unless described in this privacy policy. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with non-affiliated companies that perform support services for your account.

Regulators

Your personal information disclosure might be necessary in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations. This may include disclosing personal information in order to cooperate with regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies, as may be necessary to protect our property or rights.

Payment Information

We do not keep nor store, in any form, customer payment information.

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

OctaFX .com -Success stories from Round 12 winners revealed!

image25-1_zps4b30e789.png

Dear traders!

Today we are proud to award OctaFX Champion Round 12 winners! The round results remained unpredictable literally till the last minute. Once again over a thousand of the strongest traders of the world were in battle for the glory to win and receive amazing prizes from OctaFX. Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the Round 12 of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest are:

1st prize, 500 USD, and congratulations to mr. Rusdian from Indonesia

2nd prize, 300 USD, and our huge respect to mr. Ilham Mudin from Indonesia

3rd prize, 100 USD, and give props to mr. Ruslan Daud Mendogu from Indonesia

Finally the last, but not the least prize winner, mr. Md Ashraf Uddin from Bangladesh

And traditionally, we have interviewed those who won the competition and asked them to share their success stories for everyone to see and follow. Now, let’s allow our winners speak for themselves:

What is the key factor of your success? Why are you better than everyone else?

Mr. Rusdian, 1st prize: I am always learning from my experience. I try to learn as much as possible from from my trading, I am truly open-minded for new ideas and knowledge. Of course I am willing to learn from others and happy to try new trading technique.

Mr. Ilham Mudin, 2nd prize: Patience is the key to my success. One must carefully observe the market, watch trends and wait patiently for the perfect moment to enter the market. I think I managed to win because I set my goal and followed it.

Mr. Ruslan Daud Mendogu, 3rd prize: Frankly, I don’t think I am that much better than anyone else. I just followed the trend and placed my trades accordingly. Maybe I was lucky to win.

What trading tools are most preferred by you? Majors or exotic, and why?

Mr. Rusdian, 1st prize: Majors, because they are simpler. Besides, you always have plenty of liquidity in major currency pairs, which is a very important thing for day trading.

Mr. Ilham Mudin, 2nd prize: I’m using EUR/JPY and EUR/USD because they are quite easy to predict.

Mr. Ruslan Daud Mendogu, 3rd prize: The trading tools I prefer most is are majors, because I can learn trading in majors easily.

Md Ashraf Uddin, last place: I’m using candlestick chart with moving average and parabolic SAR. Certainly, I mostly trade majors because exotic pairs are too unpredictable.

How long does it take to become a good trader?

Mr. Rusdian, 1st prize: Actually the more you devote yourself to learning, the better you become in time. It’s hard to tell the exact timeframe, maybe a year, or maybe 10 years – you should never stop learning.

Mr. Ruslan Daud Mendogu, 3rd prize: It took me 6 months to become more or less experienced in the field. But every day I learn something new about forex trading.

Md Ashraf Uddin, last place: I think it take minimum 3 years to become proficient enough.

octafx_logos.pngOn behalf of OctaFX we would like to thank each contestant for taking part in OctaFX demo contests! And we promise to continue the tradition of the amazing OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! Don't miss your chance to become a winner!

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

Good evening, my name is Peridzhida Durgalyan, received a bonus of $ 8 Octa Forex, the terminal operates smoothly, quickly opened the transaction, in general pritenzy to the broker not happy with trade.

@Peridzhida Durgalyan "in general pritenzy to the broker not happy with trade" can you please clarify your question?

We are here for you 24/7!

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png

Start your successful trading with OctaFX today!

OctaFxJoin_zpsd522cab9.png

Trade Forex with OctaFx and get:

octafx_reg.png

octafx_keeptrade1.png