Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

einvestcorp - einvestcorp.com

Welcome to EInvestCorp online investment program

EInvestCorp is one of the financial services providers and is the best way for connecting you to the global markets, with minimum risk. We provide a safe place for you while investing the amounts you choose to invest .

In short , we aim to deliver superior investment returns with minimum invest and investment risk. Our activity is in forex markets and we pay a guaranteed profit to our investors.

Investment Plans

All of our plans are based on sharing our profits with our investors. The bigger your investment is, the bigger is your profit share. Each deposit transaction has its own active period and its own profit that will be added to your balance.

12% daily for 12 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 12.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 13.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 14.00

Calculate your profit >>

14% daily for 10 days

Plan 1 $50 - $500 14.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 14.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 15.00

Calculate your profit >>

200% after 20 days

Plan 1 $100 - $500 20.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 21.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 22.00

http://einvestcorp.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Cheap script. High ROI. No valid Support Service. The Admin really will have no remorse not carrying investments to term. Being a very new program, it's not advisable to invest here. Check them back in 30 days and if they are still paying, then be sure to invest with minimal risk . lol.

Program looks good for short term being very attractive 12x12 plan with affordable 5$ minimum spend.

And if depsoit is bigger the interest rate in 12 days plan can go upto 14% daily. Even with minimum 144% in 12 days is quite handsome return.

But already three days life and monitors are yet in waiting status that is big concern. So it is necessary to be first sure all are getting paid and every thing smooth.

Site uses a cheap script and design is average

Though plans are quite attractive and are short term

12% daily for 12 days especially was a most successful plan in some programs.

Now quite few monitors are in paying status and rest are in waiting status

Running days 8

Total accounts 648

Active accounts 242

Total deposited $13,137.00

Total withdraw $ 2,538.00

Though site is running since 8 days but total deposit and withdraw ratio raises doubt that they are really paying - because if earning is 12 x 12 most of people will withdraw and deposit withdraw ratio should be at least 2:1 in my opinion so this program is doubtful for me.

Based on the monitors deposit amount i found majority have invested in daily ROI plan but its amazing to find the Admin of the hyip has paid only a couple and not paid many on the same date which implies the admin is selective in paying investors. I feel its risky to invest now until the site pays its investors as many are still in waiting position for long.

• 11 months later...

This program is looking very well planned and the design of this site is too nice and professional. 12x12 is the most attractive plan which makes it sustainable to the investors. There are some status monitor available which shows that it is running for 8 days so far. Daily ROI plan is also awesome.

there is some search page loaded on thsi link, but the hyip is closed or unavailable, I just checked on GoldPoll monitor and found that this program was 1894 days old and was blacklisted around 1716 days, so it was active for only few days in the beginning and it's useless to talk about a site which was scammed and closed years ago !

there is some search page loaded on thsi link, but the hyip is closed or unavailable, I just checked on GoldPoll monitor and found that this program was 1894 days old and was blacklisted around 1716 days, so it was active for only few days in the beginning and it's useless to talk about a site which was scammed and closed years ago !

Indeed. I can't even access the site now.

User banned for 60 days for spreading false information and spamming.