Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourly gain - hourly-gain.com

Welcome to Hourly Gain, I am not the administration

Hourly Gain is a private online investment program. We are working with qualified Forex traders from different countries of the world. Every our trader has years of business and financial related experience. Hourly Gain a reliable short-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

Program Offer :-

5 % hourly for 24 Hours.

5% Referral commission.

Minimum 1 $ investment.

We accept only Liberty reserve.

It has just launched on 8th november 2010 and here are the statistics :-

Investors Stats

Paid Out

Investors Top 10

Investors Last 10

Started Nov 8, 2010

Running days 4

Total accounts 269

Active accounts 139

Total deposited $ 5,449.99

Total withdraw $ 2,904.52

Visitors online 60

Members online 14

Newest Member sunduolin

Last deposit: $ 1 (sunduolin)

Last withdraw: $ 0.04 (leon3)

Last update Nov 12, 2010.

They are claiming to pay over 20% after 1 day! How is that possible. I have no doubts that they can make payments for tyhe first investors here but even these first investments may not even reach term before the program goes offline. They are unstable and unsustainable.

The hourly hyip is going good at the moment as you can see the amount withdrawn.

The plan is just perfect for a new to hyips as he can start it with small amount and have some profit back in quick time.

The should also support alertpay as it is the primary payment processor of many users and it will bring them more users.

Hourly program turns down faster

And this being an hourly hyip has quite high roi around 20% profit after a day.

Rate us page is empty so no monitors - I cant believe just on their paid out stats.

So avoid being high risk.

agree with u

and that what keep me out from such program

it always come with high attractive profit and fastly turns scam

and ithink this one looks like them

it offer big roi make it risky to think of invest any balance here

• 2 weeks later...

Have u any payment proof?I found the site is stop paying now,but I cant sure.If you can post proof,maybe I am is wrong!

You are correct the hyip has already scammed, the site is not available to open as i get a message when i try to open as "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to hourly-gain.com" which means the site has permanently gone and turned in to a scam