Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wescoinvest - wescoinvest.com

Production and construction corporation WESCO was formed in 2005 by a group of professional investors from Germany, Great Britain and Russian Federation in order to invest their own and borrowed capital in the rapidly growing construction business. WESCO managed to establish itself as a serious and responsible player in the real estate market.

The volume of investments in future or not finished property allows us to assert that at present WESCO is one of the leading investors in the construction industry in many European, Middle and Near Eastern and African countries.

min 10$-15000 1%-2,2% daily for 4-12 weeks

https://wescoinvest.com/index.php?ref=zeusgold

This program has professional design with eye-catching look.

Their plans are designed in such a way that they dont loose attractiveness and also sustain for longer term.

1-2.2% daily for 4-12 weeks period is attractive return and quite convince information can be seen on the site.

Minimum is 10$ in 4 week plan - which is quite affordable seeing sustainable roi.

But their partners page is empty and i dont see any monitors yet.

Offer good profit and reasonable. minimum invest is also affordable but I also can't access the site. I see following notification when visit the site.

404 Not Found

The resource requested could not be found on this server!

Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server

LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Usually this case is not temporary problem, but lets see for next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

This site just showed me how hard it is to understand wich hyipe is going away fast and who stays...This one was here at least in the forum for 8 days! So it wasnt even close to get the money back for those who invested. And script was ok, plans ok, well nothing that i readed that could tell they where going away in a short term.....

So obviously there is something we miss when "reading" a site...

Yepp sometimes we are lucky and sometimes not. I could see noone mentioned how many monitors it was on the site from the beginning?

Just a few thoughts when i see a hyip with ok plans and script going so fast to the scam side of the street:)

This site just showed me how hard it is to understand wich hyipe is going away fast and who stays...This one was here at least in the forum for 8 days! So it wasnt even close to get the money back for those who invested. And script was ok, plans ok, well nothing that i readed that could tell they where going away in a short term.....

Yepp sometimes we are lucky and sometimes not. I could see noone mentioned how many monitors it was on the site from the beginning?

Just a few thoughts when i see a hyip with ok plans and script going so fast to the scam side of the street:)

I agree with you - No one has expected that this could go scam so fast as the plans were such that project quite long term investment site. But scammers has started to take advantage of mentality of investors which decide on reasonabilty of profit about the sustainability of a hyip.

Its hardly difficult these days to classify a scam hyip since the cheating admin are start and they design very good sustainable plans which makes the investor to invest believing they are cheating sites.

I was checking on the monitors and found only one was listed with the low investment of $12

I agree with you @luci this program was really here for few days only

Just to collect enough funds for chrismas lol!

And the program has gone - even site does not open - this is closed now - better the thread be closed or move to scam/closed folder.

yes its high risky to invest in new plans these days since its nearing the yera end and as this is not a good time for Forex trading we can expect to see many hyips closing. So its always better to invest in small only