Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sportab - Sportab.org

i am not admin

Link : https://sportab.org

According to Buffett, the general health of the financial markets depends on the long-term investors who look for the long-term perspectives and make the appropriate investments.

PLANS:

Level 1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Level 1 $10 - $100 0.80

Calculate your profit >>

Level 2

Level 2 $100 - $1,000 1.20

Calculate your profit >>

Level 3

Level 3 $1,000 - $10,000 1.60

Calculate your profit >>

Level 4

Level 4 $10,000 - $25,000 2.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR

Link : https://sportab.org

Really a good looking site which has a single payment processor of LR, so no one got illegal fund. I like their plans because all are very simple and low - basically we may thought that they are very poor but it seems a long term business model. $10 is the best figure for anyone because we can get a positive round figure from those amount. If anyone can afford then should invest $100 into their level 2 project as they can get daily RoI of just above 1%. But 0.80% RoI is also very good. Hopefully they may not be scam.

• 2 weeks later...

This site looked very nice since it had unique template and investment plans were also sustainable but its really sad that this site is showing problem status just after 3 weeks.We need to beware from such sites otherwise we ll start losing all funds in hyips.

Some days spent, we followed this site but there are some abnormality at their server server update, or they are very cheat minded. As per their record we can see that they are paying now but no real investors name found, only can seen a common name 'monhyip.net', mean they are paying only to some monitor. They need to pay all and made it very fare. Because some random payment can create bad reputation of any.

Again good news found that this site is paying now. Though they only paid to a monitor named 'monhyip.net', but their serial progress is good. But bad news is we can see their low payout ratio than their total deposit amount (Info till now :- they have received over $1K but paid only $75+). For get popular they need to bring some attractive plans by which people can give more money into their program.

already online for long time :D, so far i still think this HYIP based on betting is a good program and so far they already paid a lot to the investors, and the rate here is low too 0.8% per day, i am sure many HYIP site that offered the same rate must be have longer time to survive, and this site is the proof

The rate of 0,8% is indeed very unuseful, and to get to the 2% one would need to deposit ten big ones - so while this for sure is sustainable for long term, the profit here is very, very low. Although seeing how bad their payout ratio is, it's not that inviting.

That's how few programs in hyip industry attract investors offering lower ROI than 1% daily in their plans, but this one could not gain more deposits to them than around a $1 K, it seems to have stopped to pay now as the last payment we can have from this one is of 13th March that is of five days ago, but the paid out page shows latest transactions until 18th March, so I am unsure about it's current status now.