Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ManProfit - manprofit.com

I am not the admin of this site.

OUR COMPANY IS A RESULT OF SUCCESSFUL WORK OF 19 PEOPLE WHO STARTED TO WORK ON THE FOREX MARKET EIGHT YEARS AGO.

We have linked our endeavour so we could trade on Forex more productively. Our main goal is to raise our trading budget for obtaining more profit for us and our investors with as little risk involved as possible, This program is a real investment, which returns are all generated from real-life investments. The money you invest is re-invested for you and it is your invested money that will bring you the big returns. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

This site have only one investment plan.

11% daily for 13 business days

143% total return

Instant Withdrawal

Accepts LR and PM as payment processor.

With 10% referral commission.

http://manprofit.com/?ref=valexer

• 4 weeks later...

Running for around a month and the current status is paying so far, 29 days to be exact and the latest payment proof of 20th March can be found on forums, profitable short term plan and instant withdrawal feature is definitely what investors look for in these kind of programs, 10% referral commission can make the program more successful.

Running for around a month and the current status is paying so far, 29 days to be exact and the latest payment proof of 20th March can be found on forums, profitable short term plan and instant withdrawal feature is definitely what investors look for in these kind of programs, 10% referral commission can make the program more successful.

may be the admin is paying for the monitors only to show thier paying status . I said that because I never found any good features , poor script and high ROI plans , add to that that there are only 3 monitors are rating the site , so may be the admin paying to them only .

There's five monitors listed on-site, all have set status of paying to this program - with the latest payments done only today. So despite the high ROI, they've apparently been running almost a month now with paying status, so this one could be worth investing in. The plan is short term, but I can't find anywhere the amount of minimum investment - I guess it's $10?

my first glance with manprofit is they have good design and look attractive at the first sight, and then look at the deep with the rate the have it is looks good and seems unreasonable but until now i see this program listed in many HYIP monitors and with paid status in that HYIP monitors :D

Really very simple looking site with casual mode. Id they want to make better sign up with active depositors then they need to change their overall structure like designing quality and investment plan. 43% of total net profit after 13 days mean 3.3% per day - which can be possible for a while. But I can not support their instant payment scheme. As there are only 0.01% of marginal company can give instant payment. So we need to calculate our risk before make any invest.

There's five monitors listed on-site, all have set status of paying to this program - with the latest payments done only today. So despite the high ROI, they've apparently been running almost a month now with paying status, so this one could be worth investing in. The plan is short term, but I can't find anywhere the amount of minimum investment - I guess it's $10?

well, you can find the minimum investment requirement in FAQ page

The minimum initial deposit is $11.00 or €11.00. There is no maximum limit.

I think the admin's lucky number is 11, some particular reason must be there for why the admin has set minimum at $11 and term also 11 days.

The design quality of the site has an extra effect which is not like by any members or visitors. They need to bring some smart looks. 43% after 13 days mean just over 3% daily, which can be possible for a while but won't continue for a long period. I wish that people should get better profit from them before they turn into scam.

hmm this site lifetime is more than 1 months, so far that is good for them because as the proof that short term investment like this one could be stay more than one month is a good performance for them, but i don't see any hyip monitors here which make me think something fishy happen here but i hope not.

@CosmicJames, I completely agreed with that this site already turned into scam. So we need to turn around from this program. I followed that you are junior member but you might have better experience in this hyip world. I an very happy of seeing that newcomers also becoming very concern about any program's quality. In this way we can remove the maximum numbers of scam.

Well this site has been online for the pass one month and since they are still paying I think i will participate in their Referal system,and their plan is somehow high thou the script is good looking with eye cathy,i will invest in here with the minimum spent amount.

No need to invest here any more, site already turned scam! Guys do not wast your money here as the site no longer pays its existing investors. Payment requests pending for more than 2days here already scam scam stay away from this site now.

yes you are right the site is no longer paying , every one should to avoid invests now at this site . also there are no any monitors now are available in this site .