Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-total - forex-total.com

I am not admin!

Forex-Total is a private investment group operating on the world securities and currencies markets since 2007. Having started as a small investment group operating only on the London stock market, we have gradually expanded our investment activities on all major financial markets of the world. most of our teammates are professional bankers and traders, and some of them have good years of business and financial related experience. Our professionals take advantage of currency price fluctuations to make profit for our clients by buying and selling major currencies and stocks.

Investment plans:

Total 1 - 103% AFTER 1 BUSINESS DAYS

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Short Term 1 $1 - $50 103.00

Total 2 - 110% AFTER 3 BUSINESS DAYS

Short Term 2 $10 - $5,000 110.00

Total 3 - 118% AFTER 5 BUSINESS DAYS

Short Term 3 $30 - $10,000 118.00

Total 4 - 140% AFTER 10 BUSINESS DAYS

Long Term 1 $50 - $15,000 140.00

Total 5 - 170% AFTER 15 BUSINESS DAYS

Long Term 2 $200 - $20,000 170.00

Total 6 - 220% AFTER 24 BUSINESS DAYS

Long Term 3 $500 - $25,000 220.00

Payment processors:

LR

My review:

Site minimal deposit is low only 1$ so most of us can try our luck here on this hyip. And it's good that they are offering 1 day plan so we could test this hyip site after 1 day is it paying.

http://forex-total.com/?ref=kinghyipmonitor

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, those sites which using "Google Translate" never give me good impression, because this showing the admin never want to spend more money to get translators for his site.

Although it is showing "certificates", I don't see any advantages here because the site never put any company's detail to show it is a registered company.