Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

glb-inv - glb-inv.com

Global shares investment is a company that pools the assets of thousands of investors together in one portfolio. Our experienced investment professionals are responsible for building and managing mutual fund portfolios. Often, these are the same experts responsible for managing large corporate and institutional investment portfolios. We offer investment support for individual and co-operate organisation. many conpanies and individual use the service of our highly experience staff to make profit. We derive our earnings from a diversified portfolios on stock trading private equity, commercial property, hedge funds, Real estate, foreign exchange markets (forex) and in search of enhanced returns and reducing risk of investment.

Before we put the investment programs onto the Internet, we have been operating on our business offline for several years. And now we are presenting it online to share the profit with all the cyber users. We demonstrates Our commitments to investors through the firm's emphasis on excellence, integrity and ethical behavior. Our investor relationships are among our greatest competitive assets. We're growing our business by helping investors grow theirs.

Available Plans

Starter Plan 1.8% Daily For 90 days Min :$10 Max :$2000

Advance Plan 1.9% Daily For 90 days Min :$2001 Max :$5000

Professional Plan 2.0% Daily For 90 days Min :$5001 Max :$40000

PRINCIAL RETURN AFTER 90 DAYS

Basic Plan 13.7% Daily For 10 days Min :$150 Max :$2000

Standard Plan 15.60% Daily For 10 days Min :$2001 Max :$5000

Premium Plan 19.4% Daily For 10 days Min :$5001 Max :$40000

http://www.glb-inv.com/?pay=zeusgold.com

i can't access this one on my end. i dont know if other members can still load this site on their computer but on my computer this one does not any more accessible. anyways, i think that this one has a good ROi like it seems this kind of plan with good ROI of 1.8% or even 2% daily is getting common lately.

I agree the program has very high roi especially in last plan 19.4% daily for 10 days is really unsustainable.

But looking at the fact that minimum being 5001$ in this plan not many are going to enter in this plan.

And even if some make spend in 10 days plan it would be first plan 13.7% for 10 days which is quite sustainable for longer term.

And 1.8-2% daily for 90 days is really sustainable and attractive roi. Nor the fact that site has very good design

and admin has put good efforts on this site including adequate protection cannot be denied.

Also monitors are having paying status which means the site is well up and running smoothly.

• 4 weeks later...

The hyip has change the original plans now it has short term plans ranging from 2-10 days and its 90 days plan is no more. This is not a good sign for a hyip to keep on changing its plans within two months. The new plan details is given below

Available Plans

Basic Plan

15% Daily

For 10 days

Min :$10 Max :$200

Standard Plan

17% Daily

For 10 days

Min :$201 Max :$5000

Premium Plan

20% Daily

For 10 days

Min :$5001 Max :$40000

PRINCIAL INCLUDED IN DAILY PROFIT

christmas special plans ( NOVEMBER 28th - JANUARY 5th)

Bonus A

120%

After 2 Days

Min :$100 Max :$500

Bonus B

145%

After 4 days

Min :$501 Max :$5000

Bonus C

170%

After 6 days

Min :$5001 Max :$40000