Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

XtremeProfit - xtremeprofit.ws

valexer

I am not the admin of this site.

XtremeProfit was established by a group of financial advisers and traders in the end of 2008 with the aim of running a successful and independent investment business. The emphasis of XtremeProfit staff is to lead all money makers to a real investment business, no matter are newbie or professional.

We aim to protect your fund in market, however large, however small, by offering you a safe and personal investment service. XtremeProfit's investment strategy is a robust and simple to follow way to lower your investment risk and significantly increase your returns. Success in trading is to have the knowledge and understanding of available resources and instruments, as well as proper risk management.

We mobilize our senior traders and analysts with decades of experience to provide you with superb investment service. Unlike most of online investment programs you can find on the net, we do real day-trading based on the Forex market and there is strictly no ponzy scheme.

"NO TIME WASTING..SIMPLE CHOOSE PLAN AND MAKE PAYMENT AND EARN PROFIT...THAT'S OUR PROMIS.."

Please Remember! "THIS IS FULLY SECURED LITTLE LONG TERM INVESTMENT ...WHERE YOU CAN EARN ...NO REGISTER/LOG IN PROCESS BECAUSE OF FIRST AND RELIABLE SERVICES WITH RISK FREE INVESTMENT..."

TIPS Always use little long term investment its "SCAM and RISK" free. Don't go for short term huge proft it's should be "SCAM"

Investment Plans:

Plan 1

8% Everyday for 15 days

Total Return 120%

Include principal and profit.

Min 30$ - Max 100$

Plan 2

7% Everyday for 20 days

Total Return 140%

Min 100$ - Max 300$

Plan 3

6.4% Everyday for 25 days

Total Return 160%

Min 150$ - Max 500$

*Accepts LR only.

Click HERE to join.

• 4 months later...

Hi friends, i am new in this forum.. but i invested in xtremeprofit Financial Co. with business plan ...please modify their plan , their new plan is...

Plan I : Students Plan - 2% daily profit for 15 days

Plan II : Home Plan - 1.8% daily profit for 30 days

Plan III : Business Plan - 2.8% daily profit for 50 days

Plan IV: Silver Plan - 2.3% daily profit for 70 days

Plan V: Gold Plan - 3% daily profit for 120 days

Plan VI: Platinum Plan - 3.5% daily profit for 150 days

Note: Principle return after term close.

Nice experieced with them FOREX Company .. not HYIP categories.

This is my first payment from Xtremeprofit Financial Co.. :D

Dear christ joe,

You have received a payment to your account U62xxxxx:

Date: 6/26/2012 5:35 PM

Batch: 101045379

From Account: U3866845 (XtremeProfit)

Amount: $1

Memo: Payout for Student plan

Thank you. :wub:

• Upvote 1

PAYING.... I am in business plan....

Dear sam patra,

You have received a payment to your account U11xxxxx:

Date: 6/27/2012 10:56 PM

Batch: 101000256

Amount: $2.8

Memo: Payout for Business plan.

News: Invest in business plan get 10% bonus on your deposit value, offer valid till 29th June 2012 midnight.

Thank you.. :)

i don't know if this program truly trading in forex or not but from what i see this program until now still paying :D, i just shocked to see them now. because this site already online for more than 2 months :D, that is a good thing for this program aside from that thing they evolved now and have more stable plan.

PAYMENT ON TIME>>>

Dear sam patra,

You have received a payment to your account U11xxxxx:

Date: 6/29/2012 11:26 PM

Batch: 6956555369

Amount: $2.8

Memo: Payout for Business plan.

News: Invest in business plan get 10% bonus on your deposit value, offer valid till 30th June 2012 midnight.

2) Invest $50 to 99$ get 2% bonus on your deposit offer valid till 2nd July.

AGAIN GOT PROFIT>>>REALLY ITS BETTER THAN HYIP>>>FOREX COMPANY

Dear christ joe,

You have received a payment to your account U62xxxxx:

Date: 6/29/2012 5:35 PM

Batch: 996563222

Amount: $1

Memo: Payout for Student plan

News: Invest in business plan get 10% bonus on your deposit value, offer valid till 30th June 2012 midnight.

2) Invest $50 to 99$ get 2% bonus on your deposit offer valid till 2nd July.

What a script and what a design !! This program is uncreadible in everything, many plans offers a large choice for the investors, indeed offering not only LR for payment processor but also Ok pay and bank wire. Therefore I didn't find this program monit in any hyip monitors but after surfing the hole website i found that it's not a hyip.

Thank you for visiting our site, Please read all material very carefully, but no hidden or negative terms & conditions, All data are original, reserved & made by us. Please remember we are not HYIP ( High-yield investment program) and one thing X-profit do not promise you that we make you millionaire after one day/day/month, but if you stay with us, then we can try to make you millionaire one day. Wish you & your family get happiness and well soon. Thank you. have a nice year 2012

well i just seen that the scrip of the site is really very good looking but i cant find the rate us page in the site though the site seems to be looking good and i am sure that this program will be paying to its members and coming to the investment plans the plan 8% every day for 15 days will be profitable for us and i like the design and support of the admin in the program .

Oh okey thats fine i though that this program is an hyip site and thanks for your information about this program i was just wondering to see the program paying all the members good ROI well it is an trading program and mostly they will be paying good returns since they are trading with gold , silver and platinum .

Wow the script and the design used on this program is very nice and amazing. Seems like this site has been up for a long time and has been paing legitly from what i can tell of all the testimonials i can see on this forum. The plans offered on this program isn't exaggerated in any way.

Minimum investment amount is $30 which is comparatively higher than other HYIP's. I have tried to check this site but it it too graphical & not worked properly in some internet connection that's why my browser not be able to load it's internal contents. So I can't say more about this site.

Minimum investment amount is $30 which is comparatively higher than other HYIP's. But as their plan and website its not look like any HYIP site. its totally difference. I checking xtremeprofit.ws we looked at many factors, such as the ownership details, location, popularity and other sites relating to reviews, threats etc.

"Not affordable by everyone" this is not fair, IN hyip investment everybody have more than $100, If you afraid to invest for loosing then i can agree with you..

But you can try xtremeprofit this are nice , positive is that they are not HYIP