Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

professional-traders - professional-traders.net

I am Not Admin

Welcome To Professional Traders

ProTradersCo is a professional team of traders that deal mainly with the Forex market for more than 7 years. Making profits from Forex market is risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading.

Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

Normal Investment Plan

page1_img4.jpg Investment Profit: 11% Daily

Investment Period: 10 Business Days

Minimum Investment Amount: $10

Maximum Investment Amount: $2000

Total ROI: 110%

Principal Investment back: NO

Premium Investment Plan

post-1.jpg Investment Profit: 13% Daily

Minimum Investment Amount: $2001

Maximum Investment Amount: $5000

Total ROI: 130%

Advanced Investment Plan

page1_img3.jpg Investment Profit: 16% Daily

Minimum Investment Amount: $5001

Maximum Investment Amount: $11000

Total ROI: 160%

Royal Investment Plan

post-2.jpg Investment Profit: 19% Daily

Minimum Investment Amount: $11001

Maximum Investment Amount: N/A

Total ROI: 190%

JOIN NOW

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think this site will make it big. Their ROI is a bit high. With their plans, you will double your money for 5 days. I dont think it could be true so i'll save my money for better HYIPs. Thanks for sharing anyway.

I will answer your doubts, valexer. You can check in goldpoll, about this hyip site was last how long? and second, I managed to get the money in the round, which I invest. and you can try to invest here if interested, valexer :)

• 2 weeks later...

Professional traders has been paying for more than 600 days now and to be exact, for 633 days now, that is more than 21 months now, I am not sure if they have changed their plans in the middle of the program, but the current status of the program is paying.

• 2 weeks later...

talking about plan they offer a very low one for an hyip to be attractive to investors the lowest should be 2% it would take a long time to get the fruit of your investment although you can't question the credibility of the site because of the many monitors on it's page

good profit and also good script they used and so far this program listed as the paid program by some HYIP monitors, and you know this site already online for more than one years, i don't know about this things until i do some searching with my own, in GP this site become one of the hottest HYIP, and it seems they already gained a lot of investors

The ROI is indeed low, so for many of us who only play small time this wouldn't bring any reasonable profit for the length of their investment plans, but given that they've been around for a very long while, and that the low ROI directly affects the sustainability of the program in a positive way, it's very easy to trust this one with much higher investment than just the initial $10 deposit. Some might also not like that they only pay for business days (Mon-Fri) only.

The ROI is indeed low, so for many of us who only play small time this wouldn't bring any reasonable profit for the length of their investment plans, but given that they've been around for a very long while, and that the low ROI directly affects the sustainability of the program in a positive way, it's very easy to trust this one with much higher investment than just the initial $10 deposit. Some might also not like that they only pay for business days (Mon-Fri) only.

since that is a bussiness day i think that is fine, and also ROI they offered is sustainable even that is look high but if we made some calculation with that rate it seems reasonable for HYIP industry and also beside of that things they have many positive things we could see that make them looks professional

I think these plans are profitable as the term is not too long and we can do reinvest for another round of 10 business days or get back the principal out of the program whenever we feel like to get funds back from them, other programs do lock our principal for a long time, anyway, here the offered profit is also nice.

Professional Traders is one of the well known hyip and its been around since very long time.I like the short term plans here but i still did not make a single spend here, i always feel may be i am late and choose other site over this.

I think we can never be late investing in these kind of programs, since the ROI they offer is very low as of here, it is lower than 1% daily, as it only pays on business days, and that's how these kind of programs stay around for some while, even after the change of plans, it's proven it's stability so far.

@archu7, I completely understood t\your way of thinking that we do not need to invest here because their plan are too low, but we need to think about a matter that low legit is better than high scam. But this site is best for all senior investors because they can spend over $1000, and they have much more excess fund. So they can enjoy their program as they want some long term investment. Expect that admin should increase some little interest.