Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Highdeposit - highdeposit.net

I am not admin

High Deposit is a strong team of traders that deal mainly with the FOREX market for three years. Making profits from HYIP and/or FOREX market is quite risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main aim is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible.

Plans:

110% after 1 hour - Instant Withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 102.00

Plan 2 $21 - $50 103.00

Plan 3 $51 - $100 104.00

Plan 4 $101 - $300 105.00

Plan 5 $301 - $1,000 107.00

Plan 6 $1,001 - $20,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 52.50

Plan 2 $21 - $50 53.50

Plan 3 $51 - $100 54.50

Plan 4 $101 - $300 56.50

Plan 5 $301 - $20,000 65.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM, AP

Link >>> http://highdeposit.net

@

Mehr03 I would like to say you that this site very risky site as they have set hourly profit insists of daily RoI. You can use your AP as it's one of the best cash payment system. But their monitoring status are very mixed, 2 of then told us they are paying now when another made then scam. As we can get start with then for just $1 of token value then use $1 of LR to test their quality.

risks that we have is very small but it is a problem for me is this hyip site not open, and I get a reading like this, "Firefox can not find server in www.highdeposit.net.". and I want to invest here :(

I am afraid the site is a scam and has already disappeared. I lost my money there.

Be careful before investing in any other HYIP sites. Some tend to take your money and just disappear.

@

Mehr03

I already informed you that instant payment scheme is very risky with such hourly profit, on that case you might try with LR because LR has no real cash value insists of AP. But this time is bad for you, but don't give up. Your practical lesson should give you a best experience. Next time use such site which has 1% - 2% daily RoI with paying stamp monitors.

• 4 weeks later...

has this thread already been moved to the scam list? The site is a scam.

Well, it was buried very down since it's been almost a month since last reply, and it was already deemed extremely risky, if not even completely clear scam. But I do agree, such old ones should be moved to scams - especially clear ones like this.

Well, it was buried very down since it's been almost a month since last reply, and it was already deemed extremely risky, if not even completely clear scam. But I do agree, such old ones should be moved to scams - especially clear ones like this.

yeah i lost my money in this HYIP. I tried to contact the site owner but he/she did not reply lol.