Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Wiseinvestment - Wiseinvestment.biz

i am not admin

Link : http://wiseinvestment.biz

WiseInvestment.biz is an investment company uniting professional stock & forex traders. Complex world of markets is our daily concern. Our mission is to obtain funds for further management.

Stocks jumped again Monday following news that CIT had struck a financing deal that will keep the troubled commercial lender out of bankruptcy. More upbeat earnings reports and a better-than-expected read on future economic activity also drove shares higher. A 100-point gain pushed the Dow Jones industrials back into the black for the year, while the Standard & Poor's 500 climbed to its highest finish since November.

Plan :

Bronze $10 - $100 1.40

Silver $101 - $500 2.00

Gold $501 - $1,200 2.70

Diamond $1,201 - $100,000 3.50

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://wiseinvestment.biz

I think the ROI inhere should survive awhile because it looks reasonable and sustainable.I just hope guys would see quality monitors monitoring such a program before investing inhere.

Yes ROI is definitely good and it looks like admin is launching a long term hyip here but i did not see any investors yet or i think admin did not launch the site properly yet.It is difficult to predict anything at this moment.

One of the best looking site is here, we can use LR and PM as our payment processor. Probably some assure traffic should come by seeing their impressive designing quality. Overall structure of the site is quite good enough. Really cool plans are here but all need 90 days for maturity, though those plans are very popular for any senior investors but I think admin needs to bring some short term plans like 30 days of below 30 days plan. There are no chance of getting step jump because all plans are separated equally. We have to bring $10 of LR and jump into their project.

I still don't see any proof of payments yet so I don't know if this site is paying or not. Hyip monitoring sites are not conclusive at this time also. They do monitor this hyip site but they don't give status yet. I hope that in a week its going to have a clear view on this. But base on hyip monitoring site monitor this site I doubt its going to be popular.