All Pips

Invest Deesing - Invest.deesing.org

I'm not admin

468x60.gif

but150.gif

Start 02/01/2012

* Accepts Liberty, Perfect, Liqpay

* Minimal - $ 5

* Payments Manual, (within 5 working days)

* Ref. program - 3%

* Unique design and script

* The Fund was established by the forum admin to pay

deesing.org

Hello! You've come to the site of the investment fund Invest Deesing.

Our investment fund or project (as you want and call it) will help anyone who wishes to become an investor t.k.minimalnye amounts on deposit in Invest Deesing available to everyone!

So, becoming a client of Invest Deesing, you already tomorrow will feel the difference and large positive changes in your life, you will feel the financial well-being, with all this experience the full reliability and transparency, not worrying about the safety of your funds!

Plans

the first plan - the amount of the contribution from 5 to 100 dollars

30 days - 5% of the deposit

45 days - 7% of the deposit

60 days - 11% of the deposit

The second plan - the amount of the contribution from 100 to 500 dollars

30 days - 6 % of the deposit

45 days - 10% of the deposit

60 days - 12% of the deposit

90 days - 20% of the deposit

third plan - the amount of the contribution from 500 to 1000 dollars

30 days - 8% of the deposit

45 days - 12 % of the deposit

90 days - 25% of the deposit

fourth plan - the amount of the contribution from 1,000 to 10,000 dollars

30 days - 10% of the deposit

45 days - 15% of the deposit

90 days - 30% of the deposit

Deposit

deesvk0102.png

Read and Sign

but150.gif

the profit is quite high,i mean the accumulation of it 150% for 30 days, and the other things that i find here is they also have forum, and they used some kind of words that i don't understand(thai maybe). and it said that admin have back up from this forum to paid the member too

I actually really want to invest here because they offer a program that matches what I want it but I have a problem with the language on the use of this hyip site. My advice, admin change the language to the international order many are interested in joining here

I actually really want to invest here because they offer a program that matches what I want it but I have a problem with the language on the use of this hyip site. My advice, admin change the language to the international order many are interested in joining here

The language is the main problem on this site,i suggest you to use Google Chrome and translate the language to English.Thats what i do when i want to work on non-english sites.But invest on your risk because you might not get a proper support if admin is not familiar with english.

A good news )

Now, in all languages!

Posted by: Administration (02/05/2012)

Dear Investors, the good news for everyone! FUND INVEST DEESING now and in all languages! We take into account the wishes of everyone, because long-term cooperation plan. All for You Dear investors. Successful all earnings! In Vs. Administration INVEST DEESING

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ssergik, I would like to inform you that please move your payout screen at payout section. Though your deposit and payout screen give us best mental support but please follow the rule. There is a big problem that the site is not in English so people might faced problem. All the plans are very safe because they have monthly return scheme and RoI is low but gentle. We can use their service if can understand the language or try to use language translator.

I could not find a single monitor listing this program so far, it looks like the program has been online for a while, but still there is not much improvement, in this program, the admin should try to advertise the program to gain potential investors, even the concept is not understandable.

@archu7, monitor is not any factor,by which we can detect any proper site. Because recently we followed that some scam sites have come who just paid to all monitors to get paying stamp - not never give any single $ to any valid investors. Only good news is they are paying and we can a proof above. I think on-time payment is the only way by where any site can make an elite. After that popular monitors should take their service.

Good news on the project!

project News

Automatic reception

Has added: Administration (2012-03-14)

Dear investors, good news to all! Automatic reception of means LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney is adjusted

All for you Dear investors. Successful all earnings! Yours faithfully Administration InvestDeesing

antthenait, How can I help you? Yes, this project differs from others. But it works and while is a little known.

On a site there is a translator.