Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trade4ever - Trade4ever.com

i am not admin

Link : http://trade4ever.com

Trade 4 Ever is a company which makes a good use of available high intellectual and technical potential as well as an enormous experience in the area of investments on the inter-bank market of currency exchange.

We regard making conditions for serene life, stable income and successful business of our clients as our obligation. Nature gave a person everything for development of life but it is powerless in principal desire of mankind - in desire of richness. As a result of this, all powerful potential of our company is directed to achievement of the main goal of our investors. Surely, our customers' confidence is a great responsibility for us. And we realize well a scale of such responsibility.

Plan :

Min. Deposit Max. Deposit Interest Period

Package A-1 $10 $1,000 3.50% Daily 40 Business Days

Package A-2 $1,001 $5,000 4% Daily 40 Business Days

Package A-3 $5,001 $10,000 5% Daily 40 Business Days

Package A-4 $10,001 N/A 6% Daily 40 Business Days

Package B-1 $10 $1,000 160% After 40 Calendar Days

Package B-2 $1,001 $5,000 200% After 40 Calendar Days

Package B-3 $5,001 $10,000 240% After 40 Calendar Days

Package B-4 $10,001 N/A 280% After 40 Calendar Days

Accept : LR, AP

Link : http://trade4ever.com

Sincerely from mere looking at such a program,one should be able to conclude that there's a great probability of this program lasting a while.Moreso if compounding is avoided then one should be able to get to BEP by 29 days leaving like 11 days to sweep in the profits before the expiration of one's plan.

I dont think the this site have been running for 400+ days. As far as i know, they have just launched yesterday. But the site has decent look. It looks professional and also the plans are quite good. A little high to be sustainable but i think the site will manage to pay investors for the first and second round. Let's just wait for further updates from this site.

I saw the site hyip no negative news and I see also that the hyip monitoring paying and waiting just to say we see depends on where the hyip monitoring. My conclusion, we can still benefit if we want to join here, but the decision really interested in the member that would invests

• 1 month later...

Trade4ever is going to reach the successful fifty days milestone in next few hours, this program has been running for 49 days now and has been active so far, this plan is of kind principal included in daily ROI, so hopefully, this one will pay for few more rounds with the 40 business days and 40 calender days plan offers.

Not that attractive hyip based on its appearance and its homepage. But then looking at their rating page it seems paying. I cannot find any statistics for this hyip so I don't have idea how long they are running but archu stated 50 days already so it is quite good I think.

3.50% daily for 40 days is good medium term plan with good total return . the site is not new and according to the monitors which rating the site we can notice that this site is still paying since feb . the site is using old design but the minimum deposit is proper to all invesotrs . just $10