Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FxPulsePro - fxpulsepro.com

I am not admin

fxpulsepro.com

FXPULSEPRO specializes in rendering investment and financial services to companies and individuals as well. We have been operating in Forex market since 2010, widely using automated trading.

Plans:

97776239894091193693.png

Accept:

LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay and SolidTrustPay

Get 5% referral commissions

Link >>> fxpulsepro.com

Looking for a sustainable hyip is a litle bit difficult as,but i think this one here worth joining, but i dont thiink there is any ssl anddos in their site but the script is quit good and atractive...trying this program with the minimum investment one can sometimes be good

Its a good and attractive Hyip with stable returns varying from 1.6% daily to 2.4% which i think are quiet reasonable.

And its great to have admin coming in front of client on DMT and also on Twitter.

This indicate that Admin is open to everyone 24x7 and is ready for answering all clients question.

As per the latest news from the program, the link to their Twitter has been added in their site, through which we can follow the news and updates on the program, these deposit plans look impressive with reasonable lower ROI, affordable minimum of $5 and even the term is not so long, just thirty days.

As per the latest news from the program, the link to their Twitter has been added in their site, through which we can follow the news and updates on the program, these deposit plans look impressive with reasonable lower ROI, affordable minimum of $5 and even the term is not so long, just thirty days.

Thank you for your reply and welcome to FXPULSEPRO.

29 January is NON BUSINESS DAY. No profit credited.

P. S. Business days are from Monday through Friday, excluding holidays that fall on those days.

FxPulsePro is not a very popular hyip site but it can definitely be.I have checked their support page and could find 3 types of supports.Chat,Email and support ticket,however i did not check the management of customer care yet.Making a test spend would be profitable here.

FxPulsePro is not a very popular hyip site but it can definitely be.I have checked their support page and could find 3 types of supports.Chat,Email and support ticket,however i did not check the management of customer care yet.Making a test spend would be profitable here.

I plan smooth start. I believe, that the best proofs of our good work - your profit and satisfaction.

I'm wondering if theirs a hyip monitoring site that give RCB in here. Its seem good to invest in here but its also best that I can find a hyip monitoring site that gives RCB so that I can earn more in here. As I can also use what I receive in RCB to reinvest in this site again. In this way I can maximize my earnings in a short time.

@budado

I have checked out the monitors listing this program on AllHyipMonitors and have found around twenty listing this one of which majority of the monitors are not having RCB offer, except two or three, but great thing is that this program has been promoted on many monitors that have active status given for it for a week as of now,

Deposit calculator has been added.

1. You don't know how to calculate your daily profit?

2. You don't know how much you can earn with your investment?

3. You don't know what deposit plan you need?

Use our Deposit calculator (available on all pages of our site)!

You need to enter only amount you want to invest!

FxPulsePro web-site is 19 days online already. We have about 240 active clients accounts at the moment. The number of the active clients grows steady. We have completed some improvements of our web-site:

- deposit calculator was added to all web-site pages and to account page. Scroll down main page, a link below plans table. You should enter only initial deposit amount, then click "Calculate". Deposit calculator will choose deposit plan automatically depending on your initial investment amount. Check now how much you can earn;

- issue on the password recovering page is now fixed. If you forgot your password, you can easily get new one;

- Video Tutorials section is available from now. You can watch Video Tutorials how to open or manage FXPULSEPRO account, how to invest and other questions. Find button "video tutorials" in left side of main page of FXPULSEPRO web-site. If you refer newbies, you can send them a link to these Video Tutorials to make a registration/investing process more easy for them.

We constantly working under web-site improvements to make our services better for our Clients. Our Twitter channel is available at address: http://twitter.com/fxpulseprocom (daily trade signals, reviews and other news). Stay turned.

Thank you.

thanks to the announcement on the progress hyip you manage, admin fxpulsepro. I'm still waiting for my funds are still pending in other hyip, and some of the funds I will invest here. I hope fxpulsepro can last up to one full year even more

Welcome. Wish you best of luck. I hope you become a FXPULSEPRO client very soon.

receive announcement from the admin

Hello Umeghayu,

This is a broadcast e-mail to all FxPulsePro clients.

FxPulsePro web-site is 28 days online already. We have about 390 active clients accounts at the moment.

Super Offer! Earn money by promoting FXPULSEPRO! Post your payment proof on forum and monitors. Get paid for each vote or post! How it work? Please, log into you FXPULSEPRO account to read details (internal mail).

Thank you.

Sincerely,

FxPulsePro.com Admin

http://www.fxpulsepro.com

this is great that we can still earn not only from daily profit. and get paid for vote.

Dear valued clients,

We are experiencing some difficulties with server on hosting provider side. We are working with our hosting provider to resolve this issues asap.

Its ironic but I guess I already mentioned this before that sometimes we can't open the site. I think at that moment when I report the accident and its been fixed by hosting provider this problem will not be go this big. But I know fxpulsepro is stable and if its return and continue paying good I'm sure its going to last for a while.