Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Riverdalemutual-riverdalemutual.com

I'm not admin

http://riverdalemutual.com/

Riverdale Mutual has been formed with a vision of providing a range of high quality financial services to non-professional investors worldwide. Company founders have been participating in offshore private placement programs for two decades, and acquired necessary knowledge and expertise in this field.

Riverdale Mutual provides qualified investment consultative and advisory services including the ability to offer customized investment solutions based on our client's requirements. Our services can be targeted to not only corporate, foundation and endowments oriented clients but also to individual investors throughout the globe. Our mission covers all areas of institutional investing ranging from advisory services to implementation with ongoing portfolio management.

Plans:

Intra Group - 90 trading days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

A ----> $10 - $999 ---------> 1.40

B ----> $1,000 - $2,499 ---> 1.60

C ----> $2,500 - $5,000 ---> 1.90

Professional Group - 180 trading days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

A ----> $10 - $999 --------->1.70

B ----> $1,000 - $2,499 ---> 1.90

C ----> $2,500 - $5,000 ---> 2.30

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

I saw this site in the interest of the country ukraine, with traffic ranking order of the 44,618. for information on this site from comodosslstore have The certificate will expire in 641 days again. and this site proves it is serious enough in its development

Riverdale Mutual is having stable investment plans but i am not sure how long this hyip can go since the template is very common and there is no rate us page configured yet.It will be difficult to trust this site in the beginning but if it survives longer then it will be safe to invest.

The design of the site seems to have been used by other hyips before, but yeah, they have SSL security for the site and also the plans are stable, long term with reasonable ROI, the same kind of plans that have seen on Repro Finance, on of the top best sites in current industry.

I am not the admin of riverdalemutual:

RiverdaleMutual.com

Riverdale Mutual has been formed with a vision of providing a range of high quality financial services to non-professional investors worldwide. Company founders have been participating in offshore private placement programs for two decades, and acquired necessary knowledge and expertise in this field.

Riverdale Mutual provides qualified investment consultative and advisory services including the ability to offer customized investment solutions based on our client's requirements. Our services can be targeted to not only corporate, foundation and endowments oriented clients but also to individual investors throughout the globe. Our mission covers all areas of institutional investing ranging from advisory services to implementation with ongoing portfolio management.

Since 2003 our company has been able to assist thousands of our clients to achieve tax planning, safe, efficient and affordable corporate structuring as well as asset protection.

Our investment management team operates with an entrepreneurial investment oriented approach while maintaining clear investment philosophy for each client and fund. They will be in contact with regular updates on the firm's investment performance throughout the engagement period. Please explore our investment packages as follows:

Intra Group - 90 trading days

Daily Profit 1.40% 1.60% 1.90%

Investment Period 90 trading days* 90 trading days* 90 trading days*

Total ROI** 226% 244% 271%

Investment Amount $10 - $999.99 $1.000 - $2.499.99 $2.500 - $5.000

Multiple deposits Allowed Allowed Allowed

Compounding YES YES YES

Principal return YES YES YES

Pre-term contract closure Available Available Available

Professional Group - 180 trading days

Daily Profit 1.70% 1.90% 2.30%

Investment Period 180 trading days* 180 trading days* 180 trading days*

Total ROI** 406% 442% 514%

Investment Amount $10 - $999.99 $1.000 - $2.499.99 $2.500 - $5.000

Multiple deposits Allowed Allowed Allowed

Compounding YES YES YES

Principal return YES YES YES

Pre-term contract closure Available Available

link:http://riverdalemutual.com

Even I think that the script has been used in several hyips before too, it looks familiar, currently, this program has paying status on more than twenty monitors that have been listing this site, it's good to see this site has been promoted on so many monitors and has been active for eleven days now.

This site have same script like old hyip site it doesn't have any thing unique.

I will see its admin responce after that i will invest on it.

Its only shows that this site is a cheap recycled site. I guess what admin do in here is that he do hit and run against investors. That means its going to run about a week to three weeks and pay its investors then when investors start to jump in when they see proof of payments its turn to scam right away.

• 1 month later...

This program has been paying for more than two months now, here is the latest news update from the program around ten days ago, regarding new plans launched !

New plans!

Hello everyone. Per your multiple requests to introduce the shorter plans, from now on we have decided to implement new range of plans in order to show you the quality and expertise of our skillful team. They are built with very simple and understandable conditions, best interest rate and payouts. Place your deposit and have a good second income in addition to your salary or scholarship. We work just for you.

Bronze Group - 10 trading days - 0.90% / daily

Silver Group - 20 trading days - 1.10% / daily

Gold Group - 30 trading days - 1.30% / daily

Sincerely yours,

Riverdale Mutual Management

Mar-9-2012 09:18:15 AM

Simple site with perfectly secure and dedicated server. We can use their project for get some profit. We can use all plans for just an invest of $10 of LR. Though 1.4% daily for 90 days is best but we have to move from their basic 10 days plan else treat as step jump. On there we can get 0.9% daily profit - which little bit low than marginal but quite natural and profitable for us. As well as we can get back our principle and judge the site within next 10 days.

so according to their new plans, it is 0.9% daily for ten trading days, which will be a total of 9% profit in two weeks plan duration, something around 1.2% daily, that is quite sustainable ROI but the program might experience frequent flow out of funds due to short term plan.

Nice to see that the site has valid SSL certificate and strong DDOS protection in place - always good indication for investors that their funds are in safe hands. The site also gives a professional overall impression.

Their plans are short to long term ones, each starting off with $10 minimum investment. But while the 0.9%-1.4% daily ROI is indeed very sustainable, for most investors the profit may be too little to make it worth it. While there's always a risk involved in investing, here the risk is quite minimal, but the profit is so small that the whole thing becomes quite pointless really.

I really like their project because of their user friendly interface. We can see their videos for get better information about their program. According to their current status I can see that there are online over 100+ members mean they are paying and follow all duties. We followed that they just wiling to add stp which is another good processor but their transaction changes is high.

I really like their project because of their user friendly interface. We can see their videos for get better information about their program. According to their current status I can see that there are online over 100+ members mean they are paying and follow all duties. We followed that they just wiling to add stp which is another good processor but their transaction changes is high.

Do you like this project? I mean even if they are scam? I suggest you to check the status properly before you make any comments.Riverdalemutual was paying well but in the last month when they launched short term plans i was sure that its on the way to go scam.