Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RapidINV - rapidinv.com

I'm not admin

http://www.rapidinv.com/

Rapid Inv is a private investment group whose activity is asset management and e-currency exchange. We work in several directions: forex, stock market and e-currency exchange. Buying our shares you will receive a part from profit.

We started our activity in Agustus 2009. Initially we were a small group of investors and began to cooperate with brokers in the stock market. Since 2011, we began working with the traders in the currency market Forex. But we decided on the bigger picture. And in 2012 we decided to create an online investment platform for raise additional funds to be direct to the development of other areas. One of the new areas is the exchange e-currencies, which we will develop. Planned opening of several online exchange points.

Our main goal is to become one of the leading investment companies in asset management. Give people the opportunity to become financially independent and realize their dreams. Be a reliable partner.

Plans:

105% - 120% after 1 day

142% - 500% after 7 days

212% - 1000% after 14 days

400% - 2200%after 30 days

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif AlertPay.gif PerfectMoney.gif

Just like another short term investment programs that have similar plans. But this one quite good I think because this program has minimum deposit for $1. Not like another short term investment programs that have minimum deposit about $5-$10. This program's site uses valid security, so this program's site will be safe from another attacks such hacker's attacks.

400% - 2200%after 30 days

I guess this is a sign that many hyip sites are getting cheaper and cheaper. Gone are the days in which theirs just too many hyip site that pays for six months. now hyip sites don't last that long anymore. they just turn to scam one after another and I think its the hyip plan that really killing a hyip site. Just imagine rapidiv plan for 30 days.

I could not connect to the site even after trying 5-10 times but i think its just a temporary issue.Well if minimum spend is just 1 buck then this site would get a lot of investors from the beginning but its having short term plans so we cant be sure about it's sustainability.

Just like another short term investment programs that have similar plans. But this one quite good I think because this program has minimum deposit for $1. Not like another short term investment programs that have minimum deposit about $5-$10. This program's site uses valid security, so this program's site will be safe from another attacks such hacker's attacks.

yes I agree with you dewek,with the 1$ mark one can try to invest to see what will be the outcome from the program.