Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WongFX - wongfx.com

I'm not admin

http://wongfx.com/

Investors Stats Our Payouts Our Top Investors Our Last Investors

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

WongFX is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

2% daily for 30 days

2.3% daily for 60 days

2.5% daily for 90 days

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif AlertPay.gif

this is a fresh investment program. This program has just launched today, so the running days is 0 day. Still profitable I think. The script of this program's site looks quite attractive, moreover the plans . Offering quite low ROI and sustainable. This is a good place to earn money, by investing $1 we can start to earn money here.

2% daily for 30 days already means we can earn 60% in 30 days if that 30 days is calendar days and not business days. But even if its business days its still good to earn that much every day in here. I guess I can't earn that much in forex. As right now I'm even negative this month. But I'm hoping that in forex I can make descent and stable income.

When i first visited WongFX there were no monitors listed on the Rating page and everything seemed inactive but now it seems admin started the business and trying to add some monitors.I don't find anything wrong with investment plans so if this site survives for few weeks then i ll try it for sure.

I think the most encouraging thing about this site is the fact that their minimum deposit range is set at just $1 which wouldn't be too high to put in a program.Moreso offering a reasonable seems appealing.I hope to try the program out on seeing a consistent paying status on monitors monitoring their program before investing in here.

I think this is the right time to join and invest in here as there is ROI up to 2.5% maximum, the program might not sustain longer than one or two months with such higher ROI, if it was just 2% den we can consider it a stable ROI, but 2.5% daily with principal returned at the end, can be too much to pay for investors.