Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Benson Union - BensonUnion.Net

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : https://bensonunion.net

We help thousands of global customers earn a stable daily profit on the Forex market. Every day by opening a new trading session, we take a step towards successful future of Benson Union, by leaving a trace that reflects increased assets of our investors and their families and, of course, respect among other investment companies

Plan :

Daily interest:

1,2%

Deposit currency:

USD, EUR

Amount of investment:

10 – 499 (USD or EUR)

Investment period:

170 days

Interest payment schedule:

Monday-Friday except US National Holidays

Additional contributions to deposit:

not allowed.

Anytime deposit cancellation:

available at 25% fee

Compounding:

available

Daily interest:

1,4%

Deposit currency:

USD, EUR

Amount of investment:

500 – 4 999 (USD or EUR)

Investment period:

170 days

not allowed.

available at 25% fee

Compounding:

available

Daily interest:

1,7%

Deposit currency:

USD, EUR

Amount of investment:

5 000 – 24 999 (USD or EUR)

Investment period:

170 days

not allowed.

available at 25% fee

Compounding:

available

and more

Accept : LR, PM, BW

Link : https://bensonunion.net

the script and design is so well and the different thing is that it is trading in two major currencies EUR and Dollar$ but the plan is 170 days long so i think its too risky to invest here.

I don't think the plan term of 170 days can be a drawback of this program, in fact the program looks quite professional with reasonable plans, affordable minimum and sustainable ROI, more over this one is also reviewed on MNO and I think it is going to become a stable program around.

• 1 month later...

I don't understand why this thread is quite inactive in here, I think this is one of the top reliable long term programs, especially when these days long term programs turning out to be scam quickly, BU is online for 72 days now and is paying, sticky thread on TG too.

Latest news update from the program as on 17th March regarding the MNO interview from their Twitter news updates !

BENSONUNION – MNO INTERVIEW ANNOUNCEMENT

BensonUnion (reviewed here ) officially announced that the admin Ragnar had been interviewed by MNO which you can read in the following this link:

“Interview with Ragnar Wellington

Dear investors! Money-news-online has published interview with CEO of BensonUnion. Click here to read it .”

BensonUnion is considered by many investors as the next big thing among low-ROI programs which started not very long ago – less than two months – and has positive signs for further growth. The interest in BensonUnion among MNO readers is also quite high and after less than two months on my monitor reached the #7 position which is a very good result for a program paying 1.2%-2.45% for 170 business days to LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney and returning your original principal on expiry. On how things will develop with BensonUnion you will be able to find out first on MNO blog and I sincerely wish the admin and the investors the best of luck.

Very nice and professional looking site. And it's very easy to see where they've gotten the inspiration to program name and logo ;)

This one seems to be extremely open about who is handling the funds, the whole operation seems indeed very professional. Their investment term is long, and could be too long for some, but with such sustainable ROI they should be able to keep it up for a while.

i see this site in one of the HYIP blog review and they make investment about $100 there, and always in profit. the only things that make me feel great with this program is, they are still survive until now, and they have professional looking design with attractive plan like i said before :D

I have read on MNO blog that Benson Union has extended it's top advertising banner for one more month, which is a good thing to know, advertising means want to stay active, it seems BU is really here for a long term business, investors should support such programs.

well, there is some interesting advertisement on their news line today as on 22nd March for Flyer distributors to advertise the program worldwide !

Flyer distributors wanted!

Benson Union started massive outdoor and flyer advertising worldwide. Everyone who would like to become our flyer distributor needs to contact customer service for instructions. Artwork and printing will be provided by Benson Union. Salary will be set individually depending on your location and efficiency of your campaign.

If we check out the who is details of this site, we can see this domain was registered for ten years which is a good thing to know, the domain is valid for ten years and it will expire in the year, 2021, we can expect this program stay active for long enough.

Another safe looking site which has casual ssl with smart view. We can take their program for next few days because they have natural daily plan. We can use both USD or Euro here, if we use Euro and convert via currency converter then our profit will be more 1.3%. We need to spend 10 units of USD or Euro then our daily profit will be 1.2%. But they need to reduce their maturity period to 30 days from 170 days, because anyone cab get scam within this long period.

This program seems to be a paying one but the investment period is really very long it is 170 days but many of the people will show much interest in long term investment programs rather then the short term programs . but also the Roi of the site is really good and nice to see this ill try my chance here .

it seems now this site become one of the long term hyip program that looks by some investors, and i see they listed in one blog review site which attract many members attention, it seems they have been online for 85 days :D, i think they will stay longer since they still paying and have solid ROI plan

Life time is exactly 90 days as of today, i think we may receive some news update from the program on the occasion of their successful three months online, this program has been so popular advertising on top class monitors and review blogs so far and moreover this one has been active unlike many other recent long term hyips that closed already.

@archu7, thanks for telling us its 90 days today. This means that it has lasted quite long I guess. But would you still recommend new investors to invest here? Usually by 90 days, many hyip would have gone scam already.

Also, is it just me or does the design logo of the site reminds me of the bentley logo?

@archu7, thanks for telling us its 90 days today. This means that it has lasted quite long I guess. But would you still recommend new investors to invest here? Usually by 90 days, many hyip would have gone scam already.

Also, is it just me or does the design logo of the site reminds me of the bentley logo?

yeah they have been 90 days, but talking about recommend to the new investors i think it is up to the person but you can told by yourself just by see the Whois of this program, but from what i see this program have 170 days of investment plan so i think for now they are still safe in my own opinion

@archu7, I would like to say you many times that how did you come to know that this site is running over 90 days. Please share that procedure or show that news letter. We may grateful to you. As you know that we can looking for any long term stable investment company because in recent days most of the program just gone after 30 days or within 10 days. Still we are looking for any monitors or forum update for get latest news or any payment proof.

@antthenait, the site might not say how long they have been running for, but I am guessing archu knows because he is guessing the date of the opening of the thread, so he can make an approximate assumption. At least thats what I think. If it is true that it is reached over the 90 days mark, then sure, the admin knows what he is doing, and knows how to make stable income with the investments made by us.

Well as for the runing days if am not wrong I think that can be seen through the visite to this program site,but to talk abaut recommending this program to new investors I dont realy think that I can welcome this anyways because an hyip with this type of ROI normally last few weeks and months online but it all up to the newbie to determin.

@rexway

I agree with you, many long term projects in recent days, turned to scam, after crossing over hundred days successful paying, it seems we can't predict anything about any hyip exactly, but as far as Benson Union is concerned, with such popularity and reliable performance so far, I don't think it's end is near.

but at least we still know this program still paying all the members who make investment in this site, and i agree we cannot estimate about how long they will be survive but just see from many aspect we will be know, but honestly i am sure this program will stay longer rather than other also we see this program have SSL protection