Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RealTradeInvest - Realtradeinvest.com

i am not admin

Link : http://RealTradeInvest.com

Investment company RealTradeInvest.com are glad to greet you on our web site! RealTradeInvest.com could help you to invest your funds in a highly reliable FOREX market trade platform. Working with us you are going to obtain profit, investing in one of the most perspective fields nowadays. Choosing RealTradeInvest.com for investments, you definitely choose reliable and profitable investments. more....

Plan :

Starter

%1.7/daily

Amount: 1$ - 1500$

Interest: 1.7%

Period: 11 days

Compounding: no

Referral commision: 8%

Advanced

%1.8/daily

Amount: 10$ - 10000$

Interest: 1.8%

Period: 22 days

Professional

%2.0/daily

Amount: 100$ - 25000$

Interest: 2.0%

Period: 33 days

Business

%2.3/daily

Amount: 500$ - 50000$

Interest: 2.3%

Period: 44 days

Link : http://RealTradeInvest.com

• 2 weeks later...

I have just checked out on the site and the admin has already installed SSL certificate in the site, this program with long term plans and many other good features regarding SSL security, program documentation and other certificates, live chat, and bank guarantee etc, looks good and promising that can run for a long time.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

I have deposited 15$ through LR on 19th Jan with here the proof of same but till date not even got a single day interest or any refund which admin promised.

LR Deposit Proof

50068696744549764784.jpg

They have credited my account as "Cancelled"

Here is image proof of same

34831642206985598029.jpg

Im trying to contact there support since more than 5-6 days with even trying to use there online chat but still no response

After trying to contact with email i got response from them as

(QUOTE)support@realtradeinvest.com

Jan 26 (3 days ago)Please send to Us you LR / PM / AP account number and we will refund your investet money, because something went wrong and your investment is marked as unpaid. Sorry for the problems.(/QUOTE)

Even after replying 3-4 times to these mail i havent received any refund from them

here is another image proof of my account

88117066389677200784.jpg

DONT INVEST A SINGLE PENNY THERE