Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

world-tradings - world-tradings.net

World-Tradings.net Investment CO.LTD is open to public today.Not like other online investment programme, we actually have a Trading Company since 2009, which have a main business on Motorcycles. Our Trading Company import Motorcycles from Japan, Taiwan and China, and sell them to Many european countries. The motorcycle market is quickly evolving inside the European Community.

A few days later you will realize that it's very profitable for us and for you. We increase your money on the forex market also in Constructions, Consulting and Communications, getting a good percentage of profit on a daily basis. Our experts are in full control and profit transfer money to your account. If you want to learn in detail about earnings, please contact our support department, which operates nearly around the clock. Remember that our company - its reliability and confidence in the future. Join us today.

Select a plan:

130% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 103.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 104.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $1,000,000 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

300% After 4 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 107.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 300.00

Calculate your profit >>

2500% AFter 30 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 500.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1000.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $1,000,000 2500.00

Calculate your profit >>

1% Daily for Lifetime

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1.00

Join here : http://world-tradings.net/

simple script but you know all the data that stated in their homepage is not true, they said they have SSL protection but what i find is nothing and also the thread in forum like Talkgold or MMG LOL. well based on the plan i can say this site have long lifetime plan vision even the ROI plan that they offered is short term,i said something like that since their rate is low..:D and stable too.

the daily ROI of 3% for amounts invested in the range $10 - $100 is sustainable, for at least a month, if the admin wants to run it, but since this is a short term program where one is allowed to take back the principal out of the program any day, there can be issue with the fund flow in the program.

the daily ROI of 3% for amounts invested in the range $10 - $100 is sustainable, for at least a month, if the admin wants to run it, but since this is a short term program where one is allowed to take back the principal out of the program any day, there can be issue with the fund flow in the program.

Even though the daily ROI of 3% in the range $10 - $100 is sustainable, I don't think it will run for a month. If we look at the other plans that offered very high ROI. On this program, the plan that really work is only Plan 1 at 130% After 1 Day plan. The others will not work.