Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Emerging Forex Trader - emergingft.com

EMERGING FOREX TRADER was founded in 2007 by a group of inspired financial professionals, building on their long experience in the financial markets. Our strategic objective is to become one of the largest and most successful financial institutions in the provision of forex trading services, while at the same time achieving high returns for investors. Our traders invest our client’s money only on two markets: the forex market and in the buying and reselling of used gold, silver and diamonds, most of them from used jewelry from people that this financial crisis unfortunately sent to unemployment.

Our team is entirely made up of highly experienced and qualified experts with many years of experience of investing in the capital market. They are professional investor's money managers, and capital market analysts.

Our trading department, consisting of dozens of professional traders worldwide, has been successfully operating on all of the major financial markets of the world. However, besides online trading operations, we offer with a wide range of offline investments.

The technical support department, employing 30 people worldwide, ensures uninterruptible 24x7x365 online support of the system and its users, regardless of the time zone and the part of the world they are in.

Our increasingly challenging objectives encourage us to explore new areas and sectors of the world financial business. We are continuously developing new, efficient strategies and investment products for our present and future investors.

Our main goal is to provide our clients with the most advanced and effective trading technology, competitive services, quality performance, genuine practices, excellent customer support service and fund safety.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

BEGINNER PLAN ( 90 Days )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $200 1.75

Calculate your profit >>

STANDARD PLAN ( 80 days )

Plan 1 $201 - $1,000 2.10

Calculate your profit >>

ADVANCED PLAN ( 70 days )

Plan 1 $1,001 - $3,000 2.60

Calculate your profit >>

PREMIUM PLAN ( 60 Days )

Plan 1 $3,001 - $5,000 3.10

Calculate your profit >>

ULTIMATE PLAN ( 50 Days )

Plan 1 $5,001 and more 3.60

Join here : http://emergingft.com/

this is the first time i see HYIP that have their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Emerging-FT/328058827212604 . well it is good to see that they have good design and also used coztumized script but they are not tell the truth that they don't have SSL encryption which make think they have minus point there, the good thing is they supported many payment processor

yeah, this site has no SSL but still we can be able to access it without SSL, where as some sites if they have invalid security certificate, they also will be unavailable for access too, due to untrusted connection, I don't think this program has good features to last longer, of course AP will be a good option if we chose to risk our funds in this program.

The website script of this HYIP website is really bad. Not attractive at all. Too simple and definately too plain, and it is not professional enough at all.

Looking at their investment plans, it does seem that this website might have the potential to survive for long. But anyway it is still too early to tell. Lets see what happens in the future first.

this is the first time i see HYIP that have their facebook page: http://www.facebook....328058827212604 . well it is good to see that they have good design and also used coztumized script but they are not tell the truth that they don't have SSL encryption which make think they have minus point there, the good thing is they supported many payment processor

Yeah, facebook page can help us to get more information about this program from another members. But the forum is only has 4 likes so far. And it can't help us to get more information about this program. About the SSL security, I have not checked it yet. But if you are right that this site is not use SSL security it meant the admin lied.

Being reviewed byMNO. Wow thats gud. And now we also have news or rumour (nö offence) that they are doing selective payment. Thats terrible most especially if u are the one not getting paid. Then in my case i would advice any one wanting to invest to pause first. Then wait and watch. I think that would be the best. To see what becomes of them

Being reviewed byMNO. Wow thats gud. And now we also have news or rumour (nö offence) that they are doing selective payment. Thats terrible most especially if u are the one not getting paid. Then in my case i would advice any one wanting to invest to pause first. Then wait and watch. I think that would be the best. To see what becomes of them

I don't know where did you get a news that it is reviewed on MNO,might be just a fake logo to attract investors but only new investors can fall for it not experienced one.Anyway this site is showing error when we visit so it might have turned scam already.

Investing in sites that diverse opinions is present is not adviceable.Presently the site is unaccessable maybe it's already scam or undergoing maintenance.I would rather i skip such a program even though the ROI looks reasonable since total inconsitentcy is been shown by the admin when the site is having accessing problems barely few days they commenced.